Windows 10: Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC

Discus and support Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; According to a recent finding, Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that would let you transfer phone calls to PC. Evidence of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC

According to a recent finding, Microsoft is working on a new feature for Windows 10 that would let you transfer phone calls to PC. Evidence of the feature on Windows 10 was found in latest 19H1 builds, which suggests deep integration with the operating system.

Microsoft might be working on a system app that is internally dubbed as “Windows.CallingShellApp” and it’s supposed to transfer calls from smartphones to PCs. This feature would reportedly work on all Windows 10 devices and it won’t be limited to future hardware (such as Surface Andromeda).

It’s important to understand this is just a rumour and nothing is confirmed at the moment but such a feature is certainly possible given that Microsoft is committed to phone and PC integration.

Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC Phone-call-feature.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot shared by tipster ALumia, there are some interesting strings that appear to suggest Microsoft is working on a dual-screen device. For example, there is mention of “Fold the device over to return to the call” and as well as call commands which are valid for all Windows 10 devices.

The post Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile

In addition to the new name (previous leaks had suggested the ‘Surface Phone‘ brand), translations of the leaks reveal that the Surface Mobile will support the Surface Pen (like in the mock-up image above), will be powered by a Snapdragon processor, and will have a kickstand (like the Surface Pro and Surface PCs) that opens as far as 185 degrees.

Of particular note is a brand new feature for a Microsoft device called “Onto Table” which appears to be a built-in projector that can display a full desktop via Continuum. The Surface Mobile’s battery is stated as being able to last for up to an hour in this mode. (This could potentially be a wireless projection to another monitor but many are interpreting it as having literal projection capability)...

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/leaked-sc...saging-options

Brink, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Leak suggests Windows 10 new feature will transfer phone calls to PC - Similar Threads - Leak suggests feature

2. Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!: My call feature won't work with the new windows 11 in the Phone Link App. I've followed all the trouble shooting that the app offers but can't find a solution. All other features work fine messages, apps, ect....
  3. Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call feature not working on Phone App for Windows !!: My call feature won't work with the new windows 11 in the Phone Link App. I've followed all the trouble shooting that the app offers but can't find a solution. All other features work fine messages, apps, ect....
  4. Windows 10 leak suggests Windows 8 charms bar-like feature is coming

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 leak suggests Windows 8 charms bar-like feature is coming: We reported recently that Microsoft’s Sun Valley Update for Windows 10 will also include productivity and multitasking features in addition to cosmetic changes. Now there’s a bit more to add to the story. According to a new report, Microsoft is internally testing a new...
  5. New leak suggests Windows 10 is set for major UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    New leak suggests Windows 10 is set for major UI improvements: Windows 10’s Start Menu and Action Center could be refreshed with UI tweaks if a new code reference spotted in the preview builds has anything to go by. On August 21, Microsoft published Windows 10 Build 20197 to the testers in the Dev Channel of the Windows Insider program....
  6. "Call" feature in Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Call" feature in Your Phone: Hello! Recently my phone got updated to Android 10 and Windows Your Phone app showed me that I can now call and dial through it. Made a restart to my pc and this feature dissapeared but somehow I can answer the phone through PC and Your Phone app. Is it some kind of a bug...
  7. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  8. Windows 10 19H1 to come with phone calls transfer and clipboard sync features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 to come with phone calls transfer and clipboard sync features: Since ending development of Windows Phone, Microsoft has been working on new features to bring Windows PCs and Android/iPhone closer. Last month Microsoft officially launched the new Your Phone app to help you view the photos, messages stored in your smartphone directly from...
  9. New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features

in Windows 10 News
    New images leak of upcoming Windows 10 Mobile features: According to Italian blog site Aggiornamenti Lumia, the Windows team is prepping a new release that could be bringing some Redstone branch 2 features to Insiders soon. Based on the report, further unification between Windows 10 for PC and Mobile can be seen as the mobile...
  10. Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options: During the last couple of weeks numerous screenshots have leaked from various builds of Windows 10 for phones. Now a new set of images have surfaced on the web and they show a couple of new changes to the OS. [img] Unfortunately, like many of the previous leaks, the...