Windows 10: Leaked docs indicates Windows 10X will be coming to clamshell laptops

Discus and support Leaked docs indicates Windows 10X will be coming to clamshell laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Credit: @_milincic_ on Twitter When we Microsoft watchers first got wind of Windows Lite/Santorini, tipsters indicated that the coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Leaked docs indicates Windows 10X will be coming to clamshell laptops

Read more: Leaked documents indicate Microsoft's Windows 10X will be coming to clamshell laptops | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft new Windows Lite OS may be called Windows 10X

UPDATE 10/2: Introducing Windows 10X: enabling dual-screen PCs in 2020

Read more:

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 26, 2019
  4. 2dawgzy Win User

WHY NO NEW CLAMSHELLS???

Would love to see a new flip/clamshell come out its been a while..., perhaps with conversation view text...long battery life.. and an alert display at front. big keys of course with a 2.4 screen Leaked docs indicates Windows 10X will be coming to clamshell laptops :D...Not everyone loves a big widescreen smartphone,
    bring back the flip

2dawgzy, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Leaked docs indicates Windows 10X will be coming to clamshell laptops - Similar Threads - Leaked docs indicates

2. The Most Efficient Way to Wake a Laptop in Clamshell Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Most Efficient Way to Wake a Laptop in Clamshell Mode: I want to leave my laptop in clamshell mode and only use my mouse or keyboard to wake my laptop. What is the most efficient way to do this? Do I create a power plan that says never sleep? Will that damage the computer over time having the laptop never shut down or go into...
  3. Windows 10X leak hints at upcoming Win32 desktop apps support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10X leak hints at upcoming Win32 desktop apps support: When Windows 10X was first announced in 2019, Microsoft had promised that the OS would be able to run standard Win32 apps, unlike the Windows RT and Windows 10 in S Mode. However, it has been widely reported that the first version of Windows 10X won’t support desktop apps and...
  4. Windows 10X comes with a clever security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10X comes with a clever security feature: Windows 10X is part of Microsoft’s ambitious Windows Core OS project and it is projected to power the next-gen hardware. The software giant is planning to launch Windows 10X on single-screen PCs with a new Start Menu, Action Center, Taskbar, and a clever security feature...
  5. First screenshot and video of Windows 10X for single-screen devices leaked

in Windows 10 News
    First screenshot and video of Windows 10X for single-screen devices leaked: A first screenshot of Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10X edition of the company's Windows 10 operating system has been posted today on Twitter. The screenshot shows the operating system's taskbar and Start on a single-screen device. [ATTACH] Microsoft designed Windows 10X...
  6. Windows 10X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10X: I have a laptop with 4gb of ram and 500gb HDD. It is not foldablei.e it cannot be used as a tablet nor it has a touchscreen. I have heard that Microsoft is working on Windows 10X for single screened devices. Does it mean that my laptop will get itWindows 10X Update? Please...
  7. Microsoft leaks interesting tidbits of Windows 10, WCOS and 10X

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft leaks interesting tidbits of Windows 10, WCOS and 10X: One of the main advantages of Windows 10 has always been compatibility support for older apps and hardware. This is possible because Windows has decades of legacy stuff to support the vast majority of apps and games created in the past decade. Lately, Microsoft has been...
  8. Windows 10X features could come as separate downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10X features could come as separate downloads: Windows 10X is Microsoft’s latest attempt to unify experiences across all form factors. In some ways, Windows 10X feels like a light version of Windows 10 with a mix of phone and tablet experience. Some UI components of Windows 10X are similar to what you’ll see in Windows...
  9. Leak confirms Windows 10X might come to traditional laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Leak confirms Windows 10X might come to traditional laptops: On October 2 2019, Microsoft announced ‘Windows 10X’, a new version of Windows 10 designed specifically for foldable devices, like the Intel-powered Surface Neo and Lenovo ThinkFold X1. Windows 10X is expected to launch for dual-screen and foldable devices in Fall 2020, but...
  10. Microsoft announces Windows 10X; coming in late 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10X; coming in late 2020: At the Surface event on October 2, Microsoft shared more details about Windows 10X, which is a part of the Windows Core OS / Windows Lite OS family. It is the next version of Windows designed from the ground up for dual-screen devices and other form factors. Windows 10X is...