Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options

Discus and support Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During the last couple of weeks numerous screenshots have leaked from various builds of Windows 10 for phones. Now a new set of images have surfaced on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/leaked-sc...saging-options

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Shilohbob Win User
    Shilohbob, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] Win User
    How to add company logo to Mail Signature

If you are using Windows 10 it should be at the bottom-left. Here's an example.

Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Leaked Windows 10 for Phones screenshots show new options - Similar Threads - Leaked Phones screenshots

2. Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update: Hello, Been having an issue lately with Office 2013 VL on Windows 10 1709. To test, I just spun up a brand new VM, installed Windows 10 1709 and Office 2013. Both are activated and the 'Give me updates for other MS products... " is checked in Windows Update. I receive...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018: I updated to a new PC this summer. My old one was 32 bit and my new one is 64. I have the latest updates installed. Ever since changing over, the snooze feature does not work in the Calendar app. The reminder appears and if I snooze it for any length of time, it never shows...
  4. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  5. Sporadic Wi-Fi issue - possible memory leak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sporadic Wi-Fi issue - possible memory leak?: Hey all - I have an issue with my newly-built Win10 Enterprise system (v1803 build 17713.1002), although I've seen this happen with another Win10 computer I own using the exact same physical NIC. Suddenly the WiFi will basically stop. Usually I cannot ping my default...
  6. Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting start page menu layout to default in Win 10.: Hi.....somehow I lost my original start page menu layout. I can access everything as before, but the layout is different and I have to click on more buttons etc. Is there a way I can get the original layout without doing a computer restore and having to 'customize' things...
  7. Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?: I have tried 10 times by now and it always gets stuck at 75%. What happens at 75%? I would like to know! While looking for a solution I have only come across a million other posts regarding issues with update 1803. This makes me think nobody actually has been able to...
  8. Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10)

Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10): I recently replaced my dead m.2 ssd with a Samsung 860 evo 1tb and since then I have gotten the error code 0x80080005 when trying to update/download anything from windows. Even after multiple ssd formats and clean installs the error code persists which is pretty strange. I...
  9. Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic

Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic: My company is using Windows 10 workstations for print servers and are constantly receiving Windows 10 updates. We are finding that after remotely or in person, logging into the workstation as Administrator, Windows 10 Enterprise will start doing an update. In some cases we...
  10. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10: This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue, but it comes back soon. Uninstall/re-install google chrome also works, but the issue comes back. Turning off hardware...