Windows 10: Leaked 'Windows 9' screenshots offer a closer look at the new start menu.

Discus and support Leaked 'Windows 9' screenshots offer a closer look at the new start menu. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft provided an early look at its new Start Menu for a future version of Windows earlier this year, but freshly leaked screenshots are offering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Chuck38, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Leaked 'Windows 9' screenshots offer a closer look at the new start menu.

Read more at: http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/21/59...ots-start-menu

:)

Chuck38, Jul 21, 2014

2. How to get Windows 10 build 9788 iso

Windows 10 build 9788 (with a build tag of 6.4.9788.winmain.140704-2025) is a pre-release build of the Microsoft Windows
    operating system. At least one screenshot of this build has been released, which shows a revised Start
    Menu
    interface that hosts Windows Store applications within its right-hand column. its hard to get

Kernel version
    NT 6.4

CPU Architecture
    x86, x64

Edition
    Pro

BIOS date
    n/a

if you find it send me a google plus link to igor space program

image:
    Leaked 'Windows 9' screenshots offer a closer look at the new start menu. 750px-Windows-10-Start-Menu-Screenshot-Leaked-450558-2.jpg

#IgorPopov, Jul 21, 2014
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    taskbar, programs list changing

Hello,

Just to verify, did you make any update or changes on the settings of your PC prior to the issue? Please advise. Also, it would be very helpful if you can provide a screenshot of your Start menu and Taskbar, so we can have a closer look on what has changed.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jul 21, 2014
  4. Rickkins Win User

Yuck. It just shows that they haven't learned a damn thing. Sticking that metro nonsense into the start menu is moronic, and a non-starter.

Rickkins, Jul 24, 2014
  5. Chuck38 Win User
    Yeah, I'm a little worried.

Chuck38, Jul 24, 2014
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Would metro apps (decent one's that for example gave decent Stock price updates of selected (user selectable) stocks, News , sports etc that ran in RE-SIZEABLE BORDERLESS WINDOWS (I.e NO Title pane / bar) be of interest. If Ms did this then I think Metro apps could be a really useful feature - especially when you are working with a large external monitor. It would be a great improvment to VISTA's one decent innovation - but never carried forward -- the desktop Gadgets.

(The Borderless windows IMO would be nice for running Conventional desktop apps too -- but these should also be given the option to run in "classical windows" as they do now).

Currently we can only get Borderless applications if they run in 100% full screen -- shouldn't be too difficult to modify the behaviour of these apps . Some apps also (movies probably) run better in full screen anyway so that option should be allowed too.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 24, 2014
  7. PaulGo Win User
    Until Microsoft releases a final product I wouldn't put much faith in the early screen shots. With new management their will be a lot of changes.

PaulGo, Jul 24, 2014
  8. Chuck38 Win User

I guess that all we can do now is just wait............I hate waiting. *Sad

Chuck38, Jul 24, 2014
  9. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a Metro Free version of Windows 8 or 9. Like it or not Microsoft isn't likely to strip it out at this point. You may be able to hide it, but its not going to disappear completely. I would think that you will be able to pick and chose what Apps are pinned to the Start Menu and remove most of them if not all of them if you so desire.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Leaked 'Windows 9' screenshots offer a closer look at the new start menu. - Similar Threads - Leaked 'Windows screenshots

2. A closer look at Windows 10’s new Start Menu design

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Windows 10’s new Start Menu design: Windows 10 Build 20161 has been released to the testers in the Dev channel of the Windows Insider program. The preview build includes a new look for the Start Menu, alongside some other tweaks to notifications behaviour and taskbar in certain configurations. Microsoft says...
  3. Here’s a closer look at Windows 10’s new Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s a closer look at Windows 10’s new Start menu: Windows 10 has officially hit a billion users and Microsoft recently teased upcoming changes to the operating system in a low-quality video. Today, Microsoft has finally posted high-resolution screenshots of Windows 10’s upcoming changes, which gives us a closer look at the...
  4. A closer look at the new Start menu on Windows 10X

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at the new Start menu on Windows 10X: On October 2, Microsoft announced Windows 10X for dual-screen and folding devices like Surface Neo. According to Microsoft, the OS is based on Windows 10 and it comes with a series of user-interface changes, including a new Start that offers less cluttered experience....
  5. Leak gives us a closer look at Microsoft’s new Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Leak gives us a closer look at Microsoft’s new Edge for Windows 10: As the work on the new Microsoft Edge browser advances, more details are appearing online. The latest leak has also confirmed that Microsoft will launch its own extension store and it will allow users to sideload extensions from Chrome Web Store which is a big deal....
  6. Leaked screenshots reveal the look of new Microsoft Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked screenshots reveal the look of new Microsoft Edge for Windows 10: Microsoft is working on a new version of the Edge browser based on Chromium, the platform on which Google Chrome runs. Microsoft is expected to release a preview build in early 2019 which would provide more details of the new Chromium-based Edge browser. Currently, the...
  7. New Start menu leaks in Windows build 9788

in Windows 10 News
    New Start menu leaks in Windows build 9788: Well, it looks like the leaks are starting to flow - or else someone has decided to spend an unhealthy amount of time building an elaborate Start menu replica. As you can see in the image above, the Start menu is there but it's not all that exciting as we have seen most of...
  8. Windows 9 Screenshots Leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Screenshots Leaked: Windows 9 Preview will be released for download later this month, but the very first screenshots showing the upcoming build in action are already here. As you can see for yourselves by browsing the screenshots in the gallery, the preview build of Windows 9 indeed includes...
  9. New Windows 9 Details Leak

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 9 Details Leak: Windows 9 is expected to be the next full Windows version prepared by Microsoft and although the company has until now remained tight-lipped on what's to come as part of this release, plenty of details have surfaced via unofficial channels. A new report posted by Microsoft...
  10. A closer look at Windows Ink

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Windows Ink: Hello! I’m Li-Chen Miller, Group Program Manager for the Windows Ink team. I’m excited to share that many of the rich capabilities of Windows Ink are now available to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring today, and we will continue to light up new experiences over the coming...