Windows 10: Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database

Discus and support Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Leakprobe, a leaked password information service that notifies users whether their information has been leaked onto the Internet and provides exactly... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrankMorris1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database

Leakprobe, a leaked password information service that notifies users whether their information has been leaked onto the Internet and provides exactly what information has been compromised, has doubled the size of their searchable databases. Users can expect a better chance to find their information that is available, with the newest additions to the database being the Anti Public and Exploit.in leaks, which offer collections of 1.4 billion passwords for accounts.

The Leakprobe database, which boasted over 1 billion user accounts according to social media last week, offers an API to search the collection for free, and can be filtered by username or email address associated with accounts. Facilitating the addition and citing Leakprobe's mission to provide a larger amount of data to Internet users, CEO Ben Carr stated the advantages of doubling the size of the company's database.

"Even though the database size has doubled," states CEO Ben Carr, "we've updated our management tools so that the search time for queries is not affected. There's been no change in search time since adding the new accounts."

Leakprobe's new plans are to expand to the next billion number mark, with 3 billion or more user accounts for users to search. Their mission statement remains tobuild the largest leaked passwords database available to the general public, release analyses of user password choices, and provide quick access to cracking password hashes.

For more information or usage of the services, visit http://leakprobe.net.

:)

FrankMorris1, Sep 25, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Chipset Database

Another category I would be sure to add is whether or not it supports Hyper Threading.

This may be jumping the gun a bit *Big Grin Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database :D, as you are still working to establish a solid format for the database, but here goes a suggestion to list in the DB:
    This is a very versatile chipset, especially for all the people looking to upgrade, but keep some older components, with the whole conroe craze etc. A true "stepping stone" chipset:

Basics:
    VIA PT880 Ultra
    it supports Core 2's, P D's, P 4's, Celeron D's (conroe, presler, smithfield, prescott, cedar mill)
    it supports AGP & PCIe graphics
    it supports both DDR & DDR2

error_f0rce, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database

Win 10 Update Database Corruption

If you haven't already, see if this below may help starting with step 2 using the ISO file you downloaded from me.

*Arrow https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...81f-0x800f0907

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database

1. Leakprobe Expands to 2.5 Billion Searchable Leaked Database - Similar Threads - Leakprobe Expands Billion

2. Files aren't searchable in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files aren't searchable in onedrive: My organisation has a big one drive folder with all of our files in, I need to search through the folder daily however my search gives no results unless I download every file off the onedrive folder, which was fine for a few weeks but today I've turned my laptop on and 80% of...
  3. Files aren't searchable in onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files aren't searchable in onedrive: My organisation has a big one drive folder with all of our files in, I need to search through the folder daily however my search gives no results unless I download every file off the onedrive folder, which was fine for a few weeks but today I've turned my laptop on and 80% of...
  4. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore: I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and then type 'bluetooth' for example, it does not give me the settings category nor any other category I type that appears in...
  5. Searchable tags/labels on photographs

Searchable tags/labels on photographs: Hi I have a lot of photographs stored on my PC that I have sorted into appropriate year files, but I would like to put a tab on the individual photo's file details of events, people's names or place names that are easily searchable. Is this possible? There is a "tags"...
  6. Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...: OK, not really billions, but probably like 100+ "OpenWith.exe" processes keep popping up over time. This has been happening since I built my new machine. I don't recall this happening with my previous build and I am at a loss as to why this is happening at all. I've scanned...
  7. $5 billion lawsuit against Google for tracking private Internet use

in Windows 10 News
    $5 billion lawsuit against Google for tracking private Internet use: (Reuters) - Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode. Read...
  8. Searchable photo album

Searchable photo album: I am a landscaper. I would like to build a photo database offline of different plants. I would like to be able to search the database by keywords like "shade," "purple," "evergreen," etc. How can I do that?...
  9. FTC Imposes $5 Billion Penalty and Privacy Restrictions on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    FTC Imposes $5 Billion Penalty and Privacy Restrictions on Facebook: Facebook, Inc. will pay a record-breaking $5 billion penalty, and submit to new restrictions and a modified corporate structure that will hold the company accountable for the decisions it makes about its users’ privacy, to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that the...
  10. Microsoft will invest $5 billion in IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will invest $5 billion in IoT: Today, we are announcing that we will invest $5 billion in the Internet of Things over the next four years. The reason we are doing this is simple: Our goal is to give every customer the ability to transform their businesses, and the world at large, with connected solutions....