Windows 10: Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working.

Discus and support Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working. in Cortana to solve the problem; when i press Learn how i say "hey cortana" and try to talk i can't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by anasibrahem1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working.

when i press Learn how i say "hey cortana"

and try to talk i can't

:)

anasibrahem1, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

The 'Learn how I say "Hey Cortana"' button does not work.

Hi Dominik,

This might occur if there is an issue with your Microsoft account or a misconfiguration in Cortana settings. In this case, we suggest that you first try to reconfigure Cortana again by following these steps:

1. On the Taskbar, in the Search
    window, type Cortana.

2. In the results click Cortana & Search Settings (in System Settings).

3. Verify that the following options are enabled:

• Let Cortana respond to “Hey Cortana” to talk to Cortana.
    • Respond when anyone says “Hey Cortana” to let anyone talk to Cortana.
    • If desired, Use Cortana when my device is locked.
    4. Under Microphone and Make sure Cortana can hear me, click Get Started.

5. Work through the wizard to set up the microphone.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Oct 12, 2019
  3. The 'Learn how I say "Hey Cortana"' button does not work.

Hi,

After updating all drivers, I finally have Cortana. Unfortunately, I am unable to click the Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" button.

The Settings app does completely nothing. I can still use (and click) everything else but this button.

Please help.

• Device: Lenovo IdeaPad Legion Y520

PS: Latest updates and drivers are already installed.

Dominik Tarcsay, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working.

Cortana can't learning how I say "hey, Cortana"

Hello, I've got an issue with Cortana. She fails to respond to "Hey Cortana" most of the time and has problems with learning how I say "Hey Cortana". When I start the wizard and she asks me to read a sentence, e.g. "Hey Cortana, are there any traffic problems
    on the way home?" I read it, she starts typing "Hey Cortana". Then she deletes it and types "Are there any traffic problems on the way home?" as a separate query. Then she says that she didn't catch it and asks me to read again. And the whole thing is repeated.
    I tried to avoid pauses after "Hey Cortana" or make a pause, used different intonations, nothing helps. How can I solve the problem?

Maria Sokolova, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working.

1. Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working. - Similar Threads - Learn Hey Cortana

2. Hey Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Cortana not working: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and "Hey Cortana" is not working. Checked my mic and speaker settings and all is good. When I open Cortana app and press mic icon, Cortana listens and responds with no issues....
  3. Hey Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Cortana not working: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and "Hey Cortana" is not working. Checked my mic and speaker settings and all is good. When I open Cortana app and press mic icon, Cortana listens and responds with no issues....
  4. learn how I say hey cortana"

in Cortana
    learn how I say hey cortana": I have Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit V2004 build 19041.388 and I want to enable hey cartana but I want it to response only to my voice but I can't find 'learn how I say hey cortana"' button in windows search is it deleted? if yes can I bring it back? if yes how?...
  5. Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'

in Cortana
    Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana': Since the past few days Cortana on my device is not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'. I have checked all the microphone settings and all the required permissions to Cortana are been given. I went on to check the Cortana settings and under the ' Talk to Cortana ' option I...
  6. "Hey Cortana" not working

in Cortana
    "Hey Cortana" not working: Hi! I've tried everything, but Cortana simply won't respond to "Hey Cortana", although everything's fine with my mic I use it normally with other apps and even cortana answers me after I click its icon. Reinstalling Cortana through Powershell, restarting my PC, changing my...
  7. How can I get "Hey Cortana" to work?

in Cortana
    How can I get "Hey Cortana" to work?: Here is everything I've tried thus far: Toggling Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" off and on Updating my Windows 10 OS to the latest version Going through the troubleshooter to set up my microphone again Killing the Cortana processes via Task Manager Operating System...
  8. on the new update i cant get cortana to learn how i say hey cortana[the six questions]

in Cortana
    on the new update i cant get cortana to learn how i say hey cortana[the six questions]: so I cant get cortana to learn my voice because since I got the update the blue thing get cortana to learn your voice isn't there and I need cortanna on my pc...
  9. I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.

in Cortana
    I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.: If i go to cortana setings. And press "Learn how i say "Hey Cortana"". [ATTACH] Every thinks work pretty good but after i should say frst phrases it close and doesnt work. Normali cortana can hear me and do every think that i told her but when i want to learn her that it...
  10. Have Cortana Learn your Voice for Hey Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Have Cortana Learn your Voice for Hey Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Have Cortana Learn your Voice for Hey Cortana in Windows 10 How to Have Cortana Learn your Voice for 'Hey Cortana' in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the...