Windows 10: Learn powershell

Discus and support Learn powershell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources? Sorry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Learn powershell

Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources?

Sorry for bad english

submitted by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hardcore_Cytrynka, Mar 26, 2020
  2. x509 Win User

Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

So I go back to the days of DOS 6.2, and I've done a lot of BAT files since .*Nerd But I keep reading about Powershell. I've looked at some MS webpages for learning Powershell, and the learning curve seems pretty steep.*Sick

Can anyone suggest a way to get started easily, or maybe suggest a link for existing scripts so I could learn by doing, etc.

For what it's worth, I don't current know C or Java or any scripting languages like perl or python. But this old dog can always learn a new trick or two over time. *Wink

If this post belongs in another forum, please tell me that.

3. Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

I'm in the same boat. I tried taking a class through edX that was listed as beginner, but it was far from it. I'd love to learn PowerShell, but I need to start on the ground floor, maybe even the basement.

DeaconFrost, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Learn powershell

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Learn powershell

1. Learn powershell - Similar Threads - Learn powershell

2. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  3. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  4. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  6. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  7. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  8. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  9. Why do i need to run a command prompt to remove the "learn about this picture" icon on my...

Why do i need to run a command prompt to remove the "learn about this picture" icon on my...: Why is it that they've added a new intrusive feature to the desktop that can't be removed by orienting the GUI. It is quite intrusive and annoying....
  10. Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

in Windows 10 Support
    Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy: So I go back to the days of DOS 6.2, and I've done a lot of BAT files since .*Nerd But I keep reading about Powershell. I've looked at some MS webpages for learning Powershell, and the learning curve seems pretty steep.*Sick Can anyone suggest a way to get started easily,...