Windows 10: Learn powershell

Discus and support Learn powershell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources? Sorry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Learn powershell

Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources?

Sorry for bad english

submitted by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hardcore_Cytrynka, Mar 26, 2020
  2. x509 Win User

Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

So I go back to the days of DOS 6.2, and I've done a lot of BAT files since .*Nerd But I keep reading about Powershell. I've looked at some MS webpages for learning Powershell, and the learning curve seems pretty steep.*Sick

Can anyone suggest a way to get started easily, or maybe suggest a link for existing scripts so I could learn by doing, etc.

For what it's worth, I don't current know C or Java or any scripting languages like perl or python. But this old dog can always learn a new trick or two over time. *Wink

If this post belongs in another forum, please tell me that.

3. Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

I'm in the same boat. I tried taking a class through edX that was listed as beginner, but it was far from it. I'd love to learn PowerShell, but I need to start on the ground floor, maybe even the basement.

DeaconFrost, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Learn powershell

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Learn powershell

1. Learn powershell - Similar Threads - Learn powershell

2. sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more: Hi, I've been trying to delete my PIN but the following message appears "sorry this pin isn't working for your organization-click to learn more". I've tried to delete the NGC file but it appears I do not own the file "AppData". Any suggestions? Thanks....
  3. files and folders in distance learning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files and folders in distance learning: Hello community, if you are also at home for the emergency, waste two minutes to read; I participate with 20 other students in a logistics course. average age 45 years. Teachers seven send the slides and other documents seen during the lesson distance learning to the...
  4. What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?: I am looking to create my own videos on YouTube but the current video editors I have are lacking in features which makes my video have no creativity in it. I am looking for one that is either free or to-buy-only and is very easy to learn when you first start it. submitted by...
  5. Windows Security - Learn More

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - Learn More: Some may not be aware of this and some may find the info available enlightening, interesting. > Windows Security 'dashboard'. > any category & at the top-right is Windows community videos...
  6. Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...: On chrome 2 extensions installed. Lanschool helper and goguardian. I am not opposed to the school monitoring it’s own equipment but my machine is off limits. Any suggestions for removing this invasion of privacy? submitted by /u/Zentuckyfriedchicken [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Hello Fingerprint currently unavailable- Learn more is useless

Windows Hello Fingerprint currently unavailable- Learn more is useless: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/defnotmarley [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn90io/windows_hello_fingerprint_currently_unavailable/
  8. What are the language learning program for Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the language learning program for Windows?: I know only of Rosetta Stone, are there others? 152591
  9. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem: Hi, I want to set up Windows Hello sign-in options in my PC but it won't allow me to do that as all Windows Hello options are unavailable in the settings as shown in the screenshot below: [ATTACH] My PC has the following configs: [ATTACH] Please help me in this...
  10. Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

in Windows 10 Support
    Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy: So I go back to the days of DOS 6.2, and I've done a lot of BAT files since .*Nerd But I keep reading about Powershell. I've looked at some MS webpages for learning Powershell, and the learning curve seems pretty steep.*Sick Can anyone suggest a way to get started easily,...