Windows 10: Learn powershell

Discus and support Learn powershell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources? Sorry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:52 AM.

1. Learn powershell

Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources?

Sorry for bad english

submitted by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hardcore_Cytrynka, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:52 AM
  2. x509 Win User

Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

So I go back to the days of DOS 6.2, and I've done a lot of BAT files since .*Nerd But I keep reading about Powershell. I've looked at some MS webpages for learning Powershell, and the learning curve seems pretty steep.*Sick

Can anyone suggest a way to get started easily, or maybe suggest a link for existing scripts so I could learn by doing, etc.

For what it's worth, I don't current know C or Java or any scripting languages like perl or python. But this old dog can always learn a new trick or two over time. *Wink

If this post belongs in another forum, please tell me that.

3. Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

I'm in the same boat. I tried taking a class through edX that was listed as beginner, but it was far from it. I'd love to learn PowerShell, but I need to start on the ground floor, maybe even the basement.

4. Kursah Win User

Learn powershell

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Thema:

Learn powershell

1. Learn powershell - Similar Threads - Learn powershell

2. Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...: On chrome 2 extensions installed. Lanschool helper and goguardian. I am not opposed to the school monitoring it’s own equipment but my machine is off limits. Any suggestions for removing this invasion of privacy? submitted by /u/Zentuckyfriedchicken [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint currently unavailable- Learn more is useless

Windows Hello Fingerprint currently unavailable- Learn more is useless: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/defnotmarley [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn90io/windows_hello_fingerprint_currently_unavailable/
  4. What are the language learning program for Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the language learning program for Windows?: I know only of Rosetta Stone, are there others? 152591
  5. Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" problem: Hi, I want to set up Windows Hello sign-in options in my PC but it won't allow me to do that as all Windows Hello options are unavailable in the settings as shown in the screenshot below: [ATTACH] My PC has the following configs: [ATTACH] Please help me in this...
  6. cannot play a dvd for learning guitar on my pc but will play a cd ok

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot play a dvd for learning guitar on my pc but will play a cd ok: how can I play a dvd for learnig guitar on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-play-a-dvd-for-learning-guitar-on-my-pc-but/25ab5346-d72e-42ea-9799-2e86c66f8478
  7. New IoT MS Learn modules, new partnerships and more #ThisWeekInIoT

in Windows 10 News
    New IoT MS Learn modules, new partnerships and more #ThisWeekInIoT: Looking for interesting readings, watching and hands-on projects for your weekend, while catching up on latest news and updates about IoT at and around Microsoft? Here is your weekly digest. It seems no week passes without it's load of new partnerships announcements, and...
  8. Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.

in Cortana
    Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.: Maybe I've just missed it, but why is Machine Learning ML usually categorized as Artificial Intelligence? It seems to me that ML is nothing more than a correlator, something that recognizes an image or data pattern. My eye recognizes faces, but they only report the...
  9. Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard

Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard: Where is the setting for clearing learned text suggestions from the keyboard? The obvious holding the touch on the suggestion doesn't prompt a removal option window for the specific word, which would be the ideal scenario. One of the suggestions is one of my passwords but if...
  10. Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy

in Windows 10 Support
    Learning Powershell, for an old DOS BAT-file guy: So I go back to the days of DOS 6.2, and I've done a lot of BAT files since .*Nerd But I keep reading about Powershell. I've looked at some MS webpages for learning Powershell, and the learning curve seems pretty steep.*Sick Can anyone suggest a way to get started easily,...