Windows 10: Learn Price

Discus and support Learn Price in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Until recently I could buy items in all my games now all I get is 'Learn Price' and blue circle keeps turning or 'Microsoft Store Is Not Currently... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GloriaIbbetson, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Learn Price

Until recently I could buy items in all my games now all I get is 'Learn Price' and blue circle keeps turning or 'Microsoft Store Is Not Currently Available'.

Help please, this is spoiling my enjoyment of the games.

:)

GloriaIbbetson, Nov 18, 2020
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Nov 18, 2020
  3. vickeyhn Win User
    price

Hey no price is mentioned

4m where can i get price list?

vickeyhn, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Learn Price

Filter by price

Hi Thanatica,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Are you referring these feature in Windows Store?
    • When you say 'filtering by price' are you referring to price filters ascending or descending?

If yes then I suggest you to open Windows Store click on
    Apps tab
    ; Click on Top apps; Under Refine you can filter for free and paid apps. However there is no option to filter ascending or descending under paid. You may leave feedback about this feature in Feedback app. Thank
    you.

Pavan_N, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Learn Price

1. Learn Price - Similar Threads - Learn Price

2. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  3. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  4. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  6. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  7. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  8. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  9. Bad Company increase Broadband prices - kids need remote learning more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Company increase Broadband prices - kids need remote learning more: Hi folks There's a few companies I think people should avoid using during the COVID-19 crisis -- one of my pet hate companies (always been hideous I've found when visiting UK - and even when trying to help UK colleagues) is Virgin Media. With so many people forced to work...
  10. Bad Compay increase Broadband prices - kids need remote learning more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Compay increase Broadband prices - kids need remote learning more: Hi folks There's a few companies I think people should avoid using during the COVID-19 crisis -- one of my pet hate companies (always been hideous I've found when visiting UK - and even when trying to help UK colleagues) is Virgin Media. With so many people forced to work...