Windows 10: Learning Management System

Discus and support Learning Management System in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does Microsoft have a learning management system? Which is the best LMS system?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SimaSingh1, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Learning Management System

Does Microsoft have a learning management system? Which is the best LMS system?

:)

SimaSingh1, Oct 20, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Developing Custom Learning Management System for Windows XP or higher

Hello, I'm a Learning Management System developer and I'm planning to code software for running on Microsoft Windows XP and higher. Can you share with me some LMS that you have used earlier on Microsoft Windows? I want to get
    some ideas and issues that other software are creating so that I can do a robust custom LMS development. I have used Canvas LMS earlier and faced some bugs that led to hung up the application when 3 or more instances
    are open so I prefer launching custom LMS software.

I'm open to suggestions as well.

Thanks in advance Learning Management System :)

KateMillerNew, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Learning Management System

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Learning Management System

1. Learning Management System - Similar Threads - Learning Management System

2. Learning Korean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Learning Korean: I was wondering if there is a way to turn your computer language to both English and Korean at the same time. My teacher said it would be helpful but I don't want it in just Korean. Thank you for your time and help...
  3. Win10 Operating system for a refurbed device for learning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Operating system for a refurbed device for learning: Do i need to pay for Win10 operating system if installing on a refurbished laptop for study purposes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-operating-system-for-a-refurbed-device-for/aa28fdc8-32ec-407f-a9da-b0d0ebec7d32
  4. LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use: I want to explore LCDS Learning Content Development System by downloading it and comparing against our LCMS. How can I download? Is a comparison between the LCDS and an LCMS listed anywhere?...
  5. Learn powershell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Learn powershell: Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources? Sorry for bad english submitted by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka [link] [comments]...
  6. Email overload: Using machine learning to manage messages, commitments

in Windows 10 News
    Email overload: Using machine learning to manage messages, commitments: [ATTACH] As email continues to be not only an important means of communication but also an official record of information and a tool for managing tasks, schedules, and collaborations, making sense of everything moving in and out of our inboxes will only get more difficult....
  7. Learning Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Learning Excel: I have not used excel much in the last ten years. I know there are ways to pay for training but are there any good free resources? I am on a tight budget. Paying just for Office is expensive enough 57525
  8. System Properties - Protection Settings - Learning more about it . .

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Properties - Protection Settings - Learning more about it . .: I am trying to learn more about the subject above, and feel sure there are some gurus out there with lots of knowledge about the System Properties in Windows Ten. I suspect many users only use this section for making a restore file. I have heard that only about 5% of the...
  9. A Tale of Two Systems. What are the Lessons Learned, if any?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Tale of Two Systems. What are the Lessons Learned, if any?: I have three systems at home. For my wife's system, it was kind of a "shotgun" upgrade. The system drive SSD *Mad failed without any warning, just after the warranty expired. (Mushkin, don't buy from them. *Mad ) So I had to do a clean install. A lot work to re-install...
  10. Field Learnings- Surface System SKU Information

in Windows 10 News
    Field Learnings- Surface System SKU Information: Hi, my name is Scott McArthur and I am a Senior Supportability PM for Surface. Today’s blog is a discussion on using System SKU to identify specific Surface models. There are various scenarios where you might need to identify specific Surface models for some type of...