Windows 10: LEARNING THIS NEW COMPUTER

Discus and support LEARNING THIS NEW COMPUTER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Settings, where do you find "Folder Options"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Walda2860, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Walda2860 Win User

LEARNING THIS NEW COMPUTER

In Settings, where do you find "Folder Options"

:)

Walda2860, Jan 22, 2020
  2. wolf2009 Win User

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 22, 2020
  4. wdst20 Win User

Farcry 2 NoCD my 1st post

Thanks for the suggestion, but i would also like to learn more about computers.
    My education is in another country so it's not financial feasable to send just a Cd, i probably should add some snacks to the list.

wdst20, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. LEARNING THIS NEW COMPUTER - Similar Threads - LEARNING COMPUTER

2. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  3. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  4. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  5. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  6. Help with learning how to use the apps on the computer at the age of 48

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with learning how to use the apps on the computer at the age of 48: I'm going to college right now for a medical billing and coding but I'm 48 and just graduated high school in March but I really don't know how to use the apps on the computer and I was wondering if there's anything anybody can suggest to help me learn how to use the apps cuz...
  7. Help with learning how to use the apps on the computer at the age of 48

Help with learning how to use the apps on the computer at the age of 48: I'm going to college right now for a medical billing and coding but I'm 48 and just graduated high school in March but I really don't know how to use the apps on the computer and I was wondering if there's anything anybody can suggest to help me learn how to use the apps cuz...
  8. I want to learn more about computers!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to learn more about computers!!!!: I want to learn more about computers so I'm wondering what books I should buy or classes I should buy to learn more!! I'm wanting to basically learn how to fix problems that may arise on computers to fix them!! I would also just like to learn more basic things about...
  9. I want to learn more about computers!!!!

I want to learn more about computers!!!!: I want to learn more about computers so I'm wondering what books I should buy or classes I should buy to learn more!! I'm wanting to basically learn how to fix problems that may arise on computers to fix them!! I would also just like to learn more basic things about...
  10. Learning about Security and Computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Learning about Security and Computers: Hello, I am an College student whos looking to learn about computer security and about PC and software in general. The only experience I have is playing around with my Windows 10 Laptop, which ive done quite a bit, but i want to know if their is anyway to really learn about...