Windows 10: Leave family as a child

Discus and support Leave family as a child in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My parents made me a new account without my permission and now they have changed my age so that I'm not old enough to make any changes. Do you know... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rayin, Jul 15, 2020.

1. rayin Win User

Leave family as a child

My parents made me a new account without my permission and now they have changed my age so that I'm not old enough to make any changes. Do you know what I can do?

:)

rayin, Jul 15, 2020

2. Leaving Family As A Child

So, a few years ago my father created a child account for me and put it in the family. Things happened and I don't see him anymore. Is there any way to leave the family without contacting him?

Austin.Mullins, Jul 15, 2020
  3. child in Microsoft family can leave family

How do I keep my child family member from leaving the family when he wants more xbox time?

DanWestphal, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Leave family as a child

Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Leave family as a child

1. Leave family as a child - Similar Threads - Leave family child

2. How to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to leave a family without permission to accept to leave!: Hello i got hacked on my Organizer/adult account and can you remove me on family? I'm member i can't leave and im scared they can get my location....
  3. RESTRICTIONS AFTER LEAVEING THE FAMILY

RESTRICTIONS AFTER LEAVEING THE FAMILY: Im over 18 so don't ask me if its my birth date and I already left the family months ago still have the restrictions and my birthdate is updated 2000 so yes it says im old enough why am I still getting restrictions...
  4. Minor child can leave family group through Bing settings

Minor child can leave family group through Bing settings: How do I prevent my minor child from leaving family group or editing birthdate and thereby removing restrictions? I have tried preventing access to his Microsoft family account by only allowing certain websites. But he can still access it by going there through Bing...
  5. Issue with child family account

Issue with child family account: I am getting this error "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device PC for family features to work. " I followed the "How to fix" steps. And the issue is unresolved. I have checked - Account set to allowed under Family & Other users - The account can...
  6. Microsoft Family - teen child can leave the Family Group

Microsoft Family - teen child can leave the Family Group: I setup a Microsoft Family Group and added my kids as "Child" accounts. My 15 year old son has a link on his account to "Leave family group", and anytime he wants to avoid screen time limits or play Xbox games that are restricted to him, he just logs into his account on...
  7. Family Group setup for child

Family Group setup for child: Hello, I am looking to setup a child account however, it is asking for an email. My child does not have an email account and when I select the option to use my email instead, it does not let me proceed. It says that there is already an account assigned per my email. There...
  8. Leaving a family group

Leaving a family group: Hello I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've left the old one....
  9. Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!

Children able to leave Family!? Makes family pointless!: Children do not need parents consent to have a Microsoft Account in certain countries.. They do not need to lie about their age. They still have a "Child" account. But need to be invited to family. And therefore need to accept in email.. therefore they also get the same email...
  10. leaving a family account as a chil

leaving a family account as a chil: is there any possible way I could leave the family as a child because I have no way to get onto the adult account to get myself to leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leaving-a-family-account-as-a-chil/ec7576c1-530b-4de3-abe3-e7b4f4982118"