Windows 10: Leaving Family Group

Discus and support Leaving Family Group in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mahrukhbaig, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Leaving Family Group

hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at all the solutions possible. i downloaded the app on my phone and i checked the settings of my app and there was an option to delete my account, does that mean im deleting my whole microsoft account or im just deleting my account off of the microsoft family?

:)

mahrukhbaig, Mar 12, 2022
  2. EdTittel Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 12, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Not a bad idea, I had not thought of that!

4. KB3LQ Win User

Leaving Family Group

Leaving a family group

Hello
    I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've
    left the old one. When I login and click 'leave family group' I get the message "Please try again later. We can't do this right now." How can I overcome this? Thanks for your advice.
    KB

KB3LQ, Mar 12, 2022
Thema:

Leaving Family Group

1. Leaving Family Group - Similar Threads - Leaving Family Group

2. leave a family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  3. leave a family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave a family group: i need assistance with removal of my account from the Microsoft Family group, as the organizer account is cannot be accessed as of this moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-a-family-group/437da08b-c0ac-4657-82ff-31f7585bc975
  4. leave a family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Organizer Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Organizer Leaving Family Group: I'm family organizer and want to turn this over to mother of children. Mother is organizer in the family group. I went to child's account, clicked on drop down and selected "remove consent". Warning that follows concerns me. "They will no longer have permission to access...
  6. Family Organizer Leaving Family Group

Family Organizer Leaving Family Group: I'm family organizer and want to turn this over to mother of children. Mother is organizer in the family group. I went to child's account, clicked on drop down and selected "remove consent". Warning that follows concerns me. "They will no longer have permission to access...
  7. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  8. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  9. Leaving Family Group

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Leaving a family group

Leaving a family group: Hello I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've left the old one....