Windows 10: leaving windows 10h creators addition to windows 10 pro.

Discus and support leaving windows 10h creators addition to windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to be sure that I am no longer getting side loaded updates. I am not a developer. However I purchased a new computer to get away from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sogloomy, Jul 10, 2020.

1. sogloomy Win User

leaving windows 10h creators addition to windows 10 pro.

Is there a way to be sure that I am no longer getting side loaded updates. I am not a developer. However I purchased a new computer to get away from the creators addition and made sure it had a different version of windows 10. I kept getting everything changed to shared everything including one drive as fast as I had them set up on my computer. How can I stop this?

:)

sogloomy, Jul 10, 2020

2. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2020
  4. leaving windows 10h creators addition to windows 10 pro.

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Yea, I just installed Windows 10 pro on a new pc last Friday using the Creation Tool to create a bootable USB, and it's the new version 1703. It's only taking up around 20gb total. I saw small changes in the install options, but it seem to be for the better.

Mindweaver, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

leaving windows 10h creators addition to windows 10 pro.

1. leaving windows 10h creators addition to windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - leaving 10h creators

2. Windows 10H doesn't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10H doesn't update: HiMy windows doesn't update.The error code is: 0x80070002.I tried all the sequence of steps indicated by Contact Microsoft Support to repair system files but didn't work.Regards,Ion...
  3. Windows 10H doesn't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10H doesn't update: HiMy windows doesn't update.The error code is: 0x80070002.I tried all the sequence of steps indicated by Contact Microsoft Support to repair system files but didn't work.Regards,Ion...
  4. Windows 10H doesn't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Uprade from Windows 10 Home addition to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uprade from Windows 10 Home addition to Windows 10 Pro: I have Laptop with Windows 10 Home and I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. If I upgrade from my laptop the price is around Rs 8000 and if I buy Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft store the price is Rs 16000.My concern is 1. Whether I will get any new product key if I upgrade...
  6. Join or Leave AZURE AD missing in Windows 10 Pro

Join or Leave AZURE AD missing in Windows 10 Pro: I updated few PC's from windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, when i try to add the PC's in Azure AD the option to add the PC in Azure AD is missing. Version 1709 (OS Build 16299. 125) 158197
  7. Teamviewer hangs Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer hangs Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update: Hello! I have recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 32-bit (v1607) to Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update 32-bit (v1706). One thing I noticed is that TeamViewer hangs after a few seconds when I connect to the laptop remotely from another computer....
  8. Windows 10 media creator for pro?

Windows 10 media creator for pro?: Does anybody know where I can get the media creator that gives me the option to select home or pro? It just shows windows 10 and downloads home. PC was upgraded via windows update but im now selling the machine and pulling my ssd out and putting the old drive back in that is...
  9. Windows 10 Creator

Windows 10 Creator: Assuming an upgrade, but could be wrong, but just had this from MS: Windows 10 Creators Update is coming soon, add yourself to the list for first install. 79387
  10. Windows Creator Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Creator Pro Edition: I am a little confused about the Creators Edition I have a machine that is running Windows 10 Pro if I install the Creators Edition does it select a Creators Edition Pro or is there such a thing? 83329