Windows 10: Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static...

Discus and support Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i have downloaded windows 10 onto my PC from a USB flash drive. Today the 3 problems have started occuring : 1 Led Fans flicking 2 Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kwilliams}, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static...

Recently i have downloaded windows 10 onto my PC from a USB flash drive. Today the 3 problems have started occuring :

1 Led Fans flicking

2 Keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly

3 A static high pitched noise in my headset

I have no idea what the problem would be so help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

kwilliams}, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Cixoos Win User

Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step.

Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power button and hard reset.

Any ideas?

Cixoos, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 8, 2021
  4. SaiZo Win User

Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static...

White LED fans. HELP!

Howabout going this way (the hard way?): Get the fan that you want, get a LED list, with flat LED lights on it, drill small holes on the fan 'casing', glue the LED list on to the fan's outer 'casing' - make sure the LED's have their own source of power, power them up - voilà (LED's go on top of the holes - shines thru).

You now have the correct fans, with the lights (LED) that you wanted. I do not know about prices and such, I think it varies from country to country. But at our electrical shop, they can get their hands on most LED lists, ranging from being 12v powered or from the mains.

SaiZo, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static...

1. Led Fans flicking and keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly as well as a static... - Similar Threads - Led Fans flicking

2. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  3. Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...: I've been using my PC with the same Windows 10 installation with latest updates installed instantly as they roll out for the past 5 years with no problems.A week ago, I installed a new clean version of Windows 11 using the media creation tool from the official website with a...
  4. Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black, mouse and keyboard lights turn off, RAMs' LEDs are working and fans are...: I've been using my PC with the same Windows 10 installation with latest updates installed instantly as they roll out for the past 5 years with no problems.A week ago, I installed a new clean version of Windows 11 using the media creation tool from the official website with a...
  5. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  6. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...: So, I've had this problem for a while now and it's just now pissing me off, I checked my graphics, card, my CPU, my motherboard temps and none of them are high when I play my game. I play the new MW2 2022 game and it runs just fine no issues, but when I open up CITIES:...
  7. PC screen turns off, power to mouse, microphone, keyboard all turns off LEDs turn off, then...

8. Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly

Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly: my mouse and keyboard turns off randomly sometimes also by audio for no reason idk was is causing this. Sometimes is just the mouse turns for a few seconds then sometimes my keyboard and mouse any idea why this happens also i checked my that my usb is not faulty....
  9. Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Static high pitched noise in my headset, keyboard turning off and on repeatedly and LED...: Recently i have downloaded windows 10 onto my PC from a USB flash drive. Today the 3 problems have started occuring : 1 Led Fans flicking 2 Keyboard randomly turning off and on repeatedly 3 A static high pitched noise in my headset I have no idea what the problem would...
  10. Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.: Running an old ASRock motherboard with an AMD Phenom II processor. BIOS is updated, latest update of Windows 10, all updated drivers, etc. 2 fans plugged into a splitter to the fan header on my motherboard + 2 more plugged straight into my power supply + the cpu cooler fan...