Windows 10: LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

Discus and support LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 LED indicators on my keyboard, one is at Caps Lock and the other one is at Num Lock, Both stopped working after I installed the newest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dominik Bodnár, Oct 27, 2021.

1. LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

Hello, I have 2 LED indicators on my keyboard, one is at Caps Lock and the other one is at Num Lock, Both stopped working after I installed the newest update on win 10, Is there any way to turn it back on? The keyboard is clean and okay, And 7 Months old. Im using a laptop, Lenovo 64x. I couldn't find anything on google, only the signalling sound, i have that turned on already, and couldn't find anything like ''signalling light'', My keyboard Driver is up to date. Thanks

:)

Dominik Bodnár, Oct 27, 2021

2. No caps lock indicator with new keyboard?

Hi:

According to the manufacturer's web site, there is no caps lock indicator on this keyboard:

Wireless Multimedia Keyboard Mouse - Wireless - Keyboards - IT PRODUCTS

{FWIW, the product web page does not specifically list Win10 as a supported OS, but they may or may not be relevant or significant.}

Keyboard

• Water resistant keypad
    • Key press force: 55g + 8g
    • 104 key standard QWERTY keyboard layout
    • RF power output: 1.6mW
    • Battery type: 2x AAA
    • Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
    • Operating distance: up to 33ft (10m)
    • RF channel: 79 (hopping)
    • LED indicator: Low battery life
    • Dimensions: 19" (L) x 7 1/4" (W) x 1 3/4" (H)
    • 18 Hotkeys: Web Back, Web Forward, Web Stop, Refresh, Search, My Favorites, Home Page, Email, Media Player (not supported in Windows 2000), Play/Pause, Previous, Next, Stop, Volume down, Mute, Volume Up, My Computer (not supported in Windows Server 2003 (32-/64-bit) & Windows 2000), Calculator (not supported in Windows 2000)
    • Power requirements (battery):
      • Operating: 3V/~5.0mA
      • Standby (~3 sec no activity): 3V/~0.01mA

So, I guess I would go back to my original recommendation: return it and buy a KB with the features you want.
    That would seem -- ultimately -- to be the most satisfying solution.

But, it's up to you, of course.LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING :)

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Josey Wales, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

SSD-LED Drive Indicator Led

I was gonna say that if it doesn't "flicker" like a case LED, then who needs it. But...

LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING [​IMG]

Thema:

LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

1. LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING - Similar Threads - LED INDICATOR KEYBOARD

2. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  3. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  4. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050: Hi, i am trying to find what does the led on my Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard. There isnt any information on user manual. It only turns green when i feplace the batteries. Also is there an way to light up without changing batteries. Thank you....
  6. Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050: Hi, i am trying to find what does the led on my Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard. There isnt any information on user manual. It only turns green when i feplace the batteries. Also is there an way to light up without changing batteries. Thank you....
  7. Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING: Hello, I have 2 LED indicators on my keyboard, one is at Caps Lock and the other one is at Num Lock, Both stopped working after I installed the newest update on win 10, Is there any way to turn it back on? The keyboard is clean and okay, And 7 Months old. Im using a laptop,...
  9. Keyboard LED indicators for Num and CapsLock stop working once Windows boots up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard LED indicators for Num and CapsLock stop working once Windows boots up.: Sorry if this isn't the right place to post, but this is really annoying. When I turn on my PC, the led indicators work fine, I can turn them on and off, but as soon as Windows 10 boots up, they turn off and don't turn back on. I then need to unplug and replug the keyboard to...
  10. Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10: I upgraded my Vaio Laptop VPCEG2AEN 64-bit from Windows 7 to Windows 10 couple of days back. Since then the Wireless switch & its green indicator light is not working. Fortunately via the VAIO Smart Network icon I am able to connect to Wifi. Does this mean that Windows 10...