Windows 10: LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

Discus and support LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was listening to some videos online then I noticed that my right earphone slowly become quieter. Then it sounded 50% quieter after a few minutes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zaxs ArgamLagard, Dec 3, 2020.

1. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

I was listening to some videos online then I noticed that my right earphone slowly become quieter. Then it sounded 50% quieter after a few minutes. I checked the balancing and I need to drop it down to 50 to make them balanced. I tried with a different headset and its still the same.

Under advance in the speaker properties, when I press the test the sound is balanced.

I already uninstalled my drivers but I can't reinstall them since they pop back instantly.

I've been trying to fix it for hours now and I haven't find any good solution.

:)

Zaxs ArgamLagard, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Mi Sha Win User

Audio balance (left/right) [Lumia 930]

Hello,

how can I adjust the left/right audio balance on my 930 (Win 10) ?

Mi Sha, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Mi Sha Win User
    Audio balance (left/right) [Lumia 930]

My 930 has Windows 10 Mobile, version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.318, Firmware revision number 02540.00019.14484.37007

I would like to adjust the audio balance of the left/right channels as my left ear is significantly worse than my right ear.

On my desktop PC with Windows 10 I would have to go into control panel -> sound -> select my device -> properties -> levels -> balance.

I have seen such a slider on both Android and iOS, but nowhere on my 930.

Mi Sha, Dec 3, 2020
  4. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

1. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED - Similar Threads - LEFT RIGHT AUDIO

2. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly: I use a program to play sound on the right ear a little quieter because of a hearing deficiency, but recently last 2 ish weeks my sound balance keeps changing. I dont know if its because either of the sides become quieter or louder or something else completely but Im having...
  3. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly: I use a program to play sound on the right ear a little quieter because of a hearing deficiency, but recently last 2 ish weeks my sound balance keeps changing. I dont know if its because either of the sides become quieter or louder or something else completely but Im having...
  4. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Left/Right Balance on a per-app basis ?

Left/Right Balance on a per-app basis ?: I've googled but can't find any kind of driver/application that lets you choose the left-right balance of specific applications in Windows. For example, I might have two meetings going on and want one app (like Slack for example) to be towards the left more and another (Zoom...
  6. Wireless Headphone Audio Balance (Left/Right) issue! Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Headphone Audio Balance (Left/Right) issue! Please Help!: I have a mild hearing handicap where I can hear more in my right ear over my left ear. I recently bought Corsair Void Elite Wireless headphones after replacing a set of Corsair Void Pro USB headphones. Before buying these, I tried a set of Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless...
  7. Is there a permanent fix for Realtek left/right balance bug Win10?

Is there a permanent fix for Realtek left/right balance bug Win10?: I am using an older Asus Maximus VI motherboard with built-in sound using Realtek tech. Since upgrading to Windows 10 a few years ago, I have an on-going bug where my left / right balance will favour the left side. The balance is set to equal. The only workaround for this is...
  8. Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10: I know how to get to the balance option, but instead of balancing left and right, it gives me the option of balancing 1 and 2. The type of headphones are e7 cowins if that helps at all. Edit: Both of the balance adjusters move together and just change overall volume....
  9. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...
  10. Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..: hello all there, just joined this forum. i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached). so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that...