Windows 10: left and right audio on wrong side

Discus and support left and right audio on wrong side in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AaronNott, Feb 24, 2022.

1. AaronNott Win User

left and right audio on wrong side

My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help

:)

AaronNott, Feb 24, 2022

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 24, 2022
  3. We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 24, 2022
  4. left and right audio on wrong side

Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay.

Follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved:

Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Mice and other pointing devices”.
    • Find and double-click graphic adapter
      from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    Step 3: Download drivers for 8.1 and install in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to do so:

• Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

left and right audio on wrong side

1. left and right audio on wrong side - Similar Threads - left right audio

2. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear left and right audio on both sides: When I take off my right earphone, I can still hear right audio on my left earphone and vice versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-left-and-right-audio-on-both-sides/b710fddd-190f-495f-83f4-56606c8ef91a
  3. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hear left and right audio on both sides: When I take off my right earphone, I can still hear right audio on my left earphone and vice versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hear-left-and-right-audio-on-both-sides/b710fddd-190f-495f-83f4-56606c8ef91a
  4. I hear left and right audio on both sides

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  6. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Customization
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  7. Headset much louder on right side than left side

Headset much louder on right side than left side: I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there....
  8. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED: I was listening to some videos online then I noticed that my right earphone slowly become quieter. Then it sounded 50% quieter after a few minutes. I checked the balancing and I need to drop it down to 50 to make them balanced. I tried with a different headset and its still...
  9. Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left: Display of windows all of a sudden shift to right and right side part screen is visible on the left side. Things get normal after a restart. I am using recommended display setting . Two photos on different dates. [ATTACH] [IMG] please help with the solution!...
  10. Left side audio only in headphones

Left side audio only in headphones: I was listening to a song on youtube and suddenly only my left headphone was playing, i changed the heaphones USB ones to apple's 3.5mm jack earphones... and it still didn't work. Then I plugged in samsung earphones... still only one side plying. I was looking through...