Windows 10: Left and Right click randomly stop working

Discus and support Left and Right click randomly stop working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since a few days ago my left and right click buttons randomly stop working. I have a Genesis Xenon 770 and when ever this happens the RGB lights freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rrrrrRay, Mar 23, 2020.

1. rrrrrRay Win User

Left and Right click randomly stop working

Since a few days ago my left and right click buttons randomly stop working. I have a Genesis Xenon 770 and when ever this happens the RGB lights freeze but I can still move my cursor around the screen only I can't use any buttons. Any ideas? The only workaround is to reach back behind the PC case and plug and unplug the mouse from the USB I/O panel. This happens at least once per session.

:)

rrrrrRay, Mar 23, 2020

2. Headphone stops working randomly.

Hi,

As per the description, the issue might be caused due to damage in the port. I suggest you to connect another headphone and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with the hardware.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Gainward Win User
    Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile Left and Right click randomly stop working :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown Left and Right click randomly stop working :(

Gainward, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My left headphone randomly lowers it's volume.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of the headphone?

This could be due to the change in Balance levels of the playback device. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds
    • Select your headphone, and click on Properties.
    • Click on Balance under Levels
      tab, adjust Left and Right to the same levels.
    • Save the changes and check if the issue persists.

For more troubleshooting tips on audio issues, refer Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Left and Right click randomly stop working - Similar Threads - Left Right click

2. Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks: I have windows 10 and have been using my ZOWIE EC1-A for about 5-6 years with out a single problem the mouse works fine on my other computer. I was using my desktop business as usual nothing new installed for the past 2 weeks doing the same things. And randomly today my left...
  3. Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks: I have windows 10 and have been using my ZOWIE EC1-A for about 5-6 years with out a single problem the mouse works fine on my other computer. I was using my desktop business as usual nothing new installed for the past 2 weeks doing the same things. And randomly today my left...
  4. Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Left & Right Click Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left & Right Click Stops Working: I am having issues with my mouse Logitech MX Master 3Left & Right click stops working on certain icons and so does double click, some areas of Windows 11 are ok and some are not.To fix this I need to ctrl/alt/delete then cancel and everything comes right until it happens...
  6. Left & Right Click Stops Working

Left & Right Click Stops Working: I am having issues with my mouse Logitech MX Master 3Left & Right click stops working on certain icons and so does double click, some areas of Windows 11 are ok and some are not.To fix this I need to ctrl/alt/delete then cancel and everything comes right until it happens...
  7. Left Click Working as Right Click

Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  8. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  9. Left Click Working as Right Click

10. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks: i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left...