Windows 10: Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games

Discus and support Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a wireless kb + mouse on a pc I recently built, and am running into issues with a couple of games. Sometimes the left and right mouse buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Whatasave91, May 4, 2020.

1. Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games

I'm using a wireless kb + mouse on a pc I recently built, and am running into issues with a couple of games. Sometimes the left and right mouse buttons do absolutely nothing. Moving the mouse works fine so I know it isn't a connection issue.

It only happens in two games so far, specifically remnant and dauntless. 9/10 times i have no issues whatsoever

submitted by /u/Whatasave91
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Whatasave91, May 4, 2020

2. mouse left button sometimes reacts as if the right mouse button was used, it happens randomly after windows 10 update 1803

My mouse left button sometimes reacts as if the right mouse button was used, it happens randomly (approx. 1 out of 6 mouseclicks) after windows 10 update 1803 one week ago (end of June 2018). Before that the mouse worked fine. I have a Asus Zen laptop and
    a Dell mouse and I am a right handed person.

But while looking, trying and searching for a solution I noticed sometime peculiar: if I exchange the left and right mouse button as the main button in the windos settings, everything works fine, except that the buttons are exchanged, which
    I of course don't want to have permanently!!!

If I restore the left mouse button as the main button, the same erratice behaviour returns.

Why is this left mouse not working anymore as it should, after the windows 10 1803 update ????

Peter van der Jagt, May 4, 2020
  3. Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago)

Hi,

About two weeks ago, the mouse (new Logitech G502) began to cause problems.

Randomly, the left & right mouse buttons do not respond correctly.

The taskbar cannot be clicked (also not on Start).

If I press ALT + CTRL + DELETE and then the left and right buttons respond.

I reinstall the Logitech drivers ...

Please help to fix this and sorry for bad English :\

Regards,

Chen

Chen Bossa, May 4, 2020
  4. Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games

DECUS gaming mouse has started to swap the right click button and the left click button!

Original Title: Mouse

Hi

I have a DECUS gaming mouse. It has started to swap the right click button and the left click button. I have downloaded the software for the mouse and swapped the keys there, however it did not work. I have looked around on the internettet and there seems
    to be no solution for this porblem, i apriciate all tips and tricks you may have

pacifick987, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games

1. Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games - Similar Threads - Left right mouse

2. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  3. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  4. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right: On all my Windows computers running Windows 10 and 11, with 3 different mice, I have a problem with my mouse buttons swapping the primary button. It used to only happen after a Windows update, but now it happens much more often, often in the middle of work. I must reset it...
  6. Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right: On all my Windows computers running Windows 10 and 11, with 3 different mice, I have a problem with my mouse buttons swapping the primary button. It used to only happen after a Windows update, but now it happens much more often, often in the middle of work. I must reset it...
  7. Left mouse button not working

Left mouse button not working: Hello, I have Logitech mouse. The mouse's left button stops working some time. some time it works perfectly but suddenly stops working. its very strange problem. other switches like right button, scroll wheel, dpi buttons etc. working fine. please help me. Thanks...
  8. While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...

While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...: Hi I own an HP Pavillion Gaming Mouse 300 which I have had since December of 2019. Recently, back in July of 2020, a computer store did a system reset on my Computer after it wouldn't start, and when I got my computer back, I used the same mouse with it, and in normal...
  9. How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?

How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?: How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? I have a left-handed mouse and i want to switch buttons left/right. However when i do that in mouse options, left/right buttons on my touchpad are changed as well !! i don't want to change them. I want to swap buttons only for...
  10. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...