Windows 10: Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search

Discus and support Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a external keyboard of ewent the model is ew3112 i already restarted my computer btw this happend from no were i was watching youtube with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MateusGonçalves2, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search

I have a external keyboard of ewent the model is ew3112 i already restarted my computer btw this happend from no were i was watching youtube with my friends on watch2gether and i was to pull it back the video and just muted my computer sound Please help me

:)

MateusGonçalves2, Jan 22, 2021

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 22, 2021
  3. AllisonMZ Win User
    Left Arrow Key Gets Stuck? (Digitally)

I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 10. Everytime I play a game, such as Wizard 101- while using the arrow keys to navigate my character, the left arrow key refuses to work whilst holding the 'up' arrow key. (So that I may turn left while
    moving forward.) However, the right arrow key works perfectly fine. Any advice on how to fix this?

AllisonMZ, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search

Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys

i don't know how to best describe it, so i'll start from the beginning.

i was playing Google Earth VR when all of a sudden the music gave out. i looked at my desktop, and nothing seemed wrong until i tried clicking around and opening my browser. for some reason, something was constantly muting and unmuting my computer's sound
    and typing the | key, no matter where i went.

i attempted to unplug and replug the keyboard, no fix. uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for my mouse, keyboard, and sound, no fix. i attempted to go back to a back-up- which failed, for some reason- and i eventually did a soft reset and reinstalled windows.
    nothing changed until i fully powered off my PC, unplugged it, and opened it up to see if something was lying on a cable *somewhere*.

now, everything seems fine... except that whenever i hit my left arrow key, it instead does what seems to be a combination of hitting shift, enter, 5, and the the backslash/vertical bar key all at once.

Future Exalt, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search

1. Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search - Similar Threads - Left Arrow Key

2. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  3. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working: It could be more than those keys, but those are the ones I found having problems and can't use, I tried uninstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting computer.It was working well in the past one year but it suddenly happened today and I would like to have a solution of...
  4. Only "Equal, Backspace, Left arrow key, Down arrow key" on my keyboard isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. up and down arrow keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  6. up and down arrow keys

up and down arrow keys: whenever i press the down arrow key it goes down but then up again but when i hold it it works if i press the up-arrow key on the keyboard it goes up two times how do i fix this on the msi laptop...
  7. Top and left arrow key not working

Top and left arrow key not working: Ive tried rebooting,un-installing the driver,cleaning the llaptop,disabling num or scroll lock but nothing, i don't know how to fix it and it's my mothers laptop, any help please?...
  8. Top and left arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Top and left arrow key not working: Ive tried rebooting,un-installing the driver,cleaning the llaptop,disabling num or scroll lock but nothing, i don't know how to fix it and it's my mothers laptop, any help please?...
  9. down arrow key not worrking

in Windows 10 Customization
    down arrow key not worrking: so this is a software problem. i know this cause the down arrow key for the on screen keyboard also doesn't work iv gone through the following trying to fix it iv; cleaned out my keyboard, uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, reset my computer, and tried on screen...
  10. arrow keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15

Users found this page by searching for:

1. left arrow mutes the pc audio

2. speaker muted when press arrow key windows