Windows 10: left click bug is back, anyone know a fix?

Discus and support left click bug is back, anyone know a fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; before you reply please understand it's not my mouse, it's a bug, my last mouse did it a couple years ago it started after a windows update and started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WiserQuill49683, Dec 27, 2019.

1. left click bug is back, anyone know a fix?

before you reply please understand it's not my mouse, it's a bug, my last mouse did it a couple years ago it started after a windows update and started working fine again after a windows update, now this mouse is doing it again right after a windows update, and my old mouse I gave to my cousin and that one's still working fine neither of these mice are broken, they're both logitech this one's an m510 and I gave my cousin my g700s

please just don't reply if you don't know this bug I'd rather just get no replies please, if I just have to wait for microsoft to fix it again that's fine I won't really need my computer for like another two months anyway I'm just curious if anyone already knows how to fix it just in case but again if not it'll probably get fixed in a windows update please please please please please just don't reply if you think it's my mice please

:)

WiserQuill49683, Dec 27, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 27, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 27, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

left click bug is back, anyone know a fix?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

left click bug is back, anyone know a fix?

1. left click bug is back, anyone know a fix? - Similar Threads - left click bug

2. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to fix this?: I can’t move my mouse or anything. I haven’t called the number since i fear it may be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-fix-this/5a07f264-2560-4cb4-bb7d-6e358e47b412
  3. anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?: hi, i've been having a problem with some bug or glitch ever since i upgraded to windows 11. my sound will cut out randomly and i have to repeatedly toggle the volume until it starts working again. this only seems to happen when i have my usb headset plugged in, never when i'm...
  4. anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?: hi, i've been having a problem with some bug or glitch ever since i upgraded to windows 11. my sound will cut out randomly and i have to repeatedly toggle the volume until it starts working again. this only seems to happen when i have my usb headset plugged in, never when i'm...
  5. Anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] Installed windows again and the sidebar in "This PC" is missing. Not a pc expert so not sure how to fix this. https://preview.redd.it/e0f1umrdl2t61.png?width=1365&format=png&auto=webp&s=7c9e85088914ea9747b9ce1dd4d3be8aff10b3dd submitted by /u/arne2407 [link]...
  6. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: Since my computer updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 it's been virtually impossible to play games. Constant black screen crashes on multiple games and even basic stuff like watching Youtube. Been looking around for how to fix this but haven't found anything and I'm not...
  7. Does anyone know what this bug is?

Does anyone know what this bug is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/World_enderr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khii0z/does_anyone_know_what_this_bug_is/
  8. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antron_edition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39blb/anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Anyone knows how to fix this? I cant click on anything

Anyone knows how to fix this? I cant click on anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VamPiet4h [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0c1z9/anyone_knows_how_to_fix_this_i_cant_click_on/
  10. Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?

Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?: submitted by /u/deathrole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez8u6a/hi_guys_anyone_knows_how_to_fix_this_ui_bug/