Windows 10: left click deletes everything

Discus and support left click deletes everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; even after reinstalling the OS i'm facing the same problem... i even tried chaning the mouse but it didnt worked... i dont know what i should do now...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by megharamesh, Aug 16, 2020.

1. left click deletes everything

even after reinstalling the OS i'm facing the same problem... i even tried chaning the mouse but it didnt worked... i dont know what i should do now... please help.. left click deletes everything da286487-f46f-4f3c-83b0-1b7a95e513e8?upload=true.jpg left click deletes everything 3cea866f-4afe-482e-942f-3a2efab007db?upload=true.jpg

:)

megharamesh, Aug 16, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 16, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

left click deletes everything

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

left click deletes everything

1. left click deletes everything - Similar Threads - left click deletes

2. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  3. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  4. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. EVERYTHING DELETED

EVERYTHING DELETED: i accidentally deleted everything from my onedrive and emptied the recycle bin thinking it wouldnt affect my actual files in my computer. Everything is gone now and i cant find the second stage recycle bin to get everything back. Pls assist...
  6. Everything is deleting when i double click the left mouse button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything is deleting when i double click the left mouse button: even after resetting the PC theerror appeared in 4 days so i thought ofreinstalling the OS, now after 2 weeks the same error pop ups. i don't know what to do now.please help me with this. when i double click the left button on some file,all of a sudden 10-15 window open up...
  7. Left Click Delete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left Click Delete: From last day whenever i try to open with double click a file it automatically deletes without any option. What should i do? please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-delete/a9f01fac-074f-48f4-a882-031bbb594063
  8. everything was deleted

everything was deleted: please help me, today i was on my laptop as normal and it was very laggy so i turned it on and off. but then when i logged back in my whole laptop was wiped and i've tried to get everything back but it wont let me as i have a “temporary profile” which i never had before,...
  9. Touchpad left click doing left click function randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad left click doing left click function randomly: This just started recently on a 5 yr old Asus laptop, the touchpad is a single flat part with no buttons I restarted the pc and it was normal but then it just happened again, if i click the left button it does the right button function, right now if i simply tap the touchpad...
  10. No left click

in Windows 10 Support
    No left click: My mouse will left click toget me to a site, but will not work when I get there. For example, it got me here but will not open any items. I'm typing this on a tablet since the desktop mouse does not work. Right click seems to be fine. The drivers are up to date. It seems to...