Windows 10: Left click mouse problem

Discus and support Left click mouse problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with my mouse, it's a Mars Gaming MM5. The left click goes backwards no matter what function I give it. I tried switching the click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShadowLkSS, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Left click mouse problem

I'm having trouble with my mouse, it's a Mars Gaming MM5. The left click goes backwards no matter what function I give it. I tried switching the click to another button and doesn't give me that problem, instead the left button keeps doing it. Also tried to repair the local disk and restart the pc, and switched between different USB ports, nothing.

Any advice?

:)

ShadowLkSS, Nov 25, 2018

2. Surface Pro 3 Mouse jumps to left corner

Hi Rob,

The issue might be due to corrupted or missing driver software of your mouse. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to diagnose the problem. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Set the view to Small icons or Large icons.
    • Choose Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, go to View all.
    • Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Best Left Handed Mouses

Because i can't find any decent wireless mouse for left handers since...i can't remember can anyone suggest anything?

Not for gaming.

Thanks in advance

MaximusExtreme, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Left click mouse problem

mouse problem problem after upgrading

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse\touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Mouse\touchpad
    drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Mouse\touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Mouse\touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Left click mouse problem

1. Left click mouse problem - Similar Threads - Left click mouse

2. mouse left click issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse left click issue: i use mouse Aula S30 in windows 10, i tried other mouse too, the issue is when i use left click to any video, its not become pause but going previous video. when i test in driver mouse, it's fine didnt have issue at all but when in outside of it like trying double click. it...
  3. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  4. Mouse Left Click not working.........

Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  5. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  6. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  7. Sculpt Mouse left click

Sculpt Mouse left click: Hello,Since some days my mouse left click starts to randomly have issues:- sometimes working normally- sometimes need to click 2 times or more to have it work- sometimes it double click- sometimes it clicks but dont keep it drag and dropOther buttons work perfectly fine.Is...
  8. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  9. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...
  10. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250