Windows 10: left click search option in windows ten, is it possible?

Discus and support left click search option in windows ten, is it possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows ten.. I have a folder with all my music files in it. one folder..no sub-folders. when i'm putting new songs in the folder, id like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by needyourhelp, Mar 16, 2020.

1. left click search option in windows ten, is it possible?

I have Windows ten..

I have a folder with all my music files in it. one folder..no sub-folders.
    when i'm putting new songs in the folder, id like to search the folder first to see if i already have the song.
    Explorer search bar on top right is BROKEN...I'm past trying to fix it...

The search bar on the top right only works sometimes, ..but when it does work..it does exactly what i want..
    I simply start to type the name of a song and it goes right to the song ( if I already have it in that folder), highlighted, so i know whether i have the song already or not in that folder. Extremely simple, useful and helpful! a must have...
    . yet nothing else can do this??

I need to get that ability back and have it added as an option in the context left click menu.

what id like to do is this..
    simply left click inside of a folder, and get the option to search that folder and have it find the file I'm looking for as I type

example: If I'm adding metallica songs to my rocknroll folder, and I have 500 songs in there already,( NOT in their own folders..I prefer them all just sitting in one folder as opposed to subfolders) instead of adding songs i already have in there...i want to be able to left click, search the folder and start typing a song name like " enter the sandman"..
    and as im typing...if it was in there, it would pop up or show me that it's already there...highlight it, etc..

i have tried a reg hack to add search to left click..and that was also useless..it simply brings up the explorer search which is useless because as I said before, my explorer search is shot, busted and broken..

how can I accomplish my goal here?

:)

needyourhelp, Mar 16, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Search option is not working properly in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Magnifier in windows?

• Are you facing issues with Magnifier or Search bar?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Restart the Service and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type Services.msc In the search box.

• Select Windows Search.

• Restart the services and set the service as Automatic.
    Step 2: Run the
    Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing
      troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 16, 2020
  4. left click search option in windows ten, is it possible?

Windows 10 Quick Search Not Showing Indexed Locations

Hi,

Since you have already added it in Indexing options, we suggest you to run Indexing troubleshooter to check for possible caused of the issue. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

left click search option in windows ten, is it possible?

1. left click search option in windows ten, is it possible? - Similar Threads - left click search

2. is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.: Hi,is it possible to remap keys on e.g. left ctrl to right click and left fn to right click?Probably it is, but than it is renders those keys unusable for the original purpose. So is it possible to remap then only when the touchpad is in use? Or the other way around not to...
  3. is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to remap keys to left and right click.: Hi,is it possible to remap keys on e.g. left ctrl to right click and left fn to right click?Probably it is, but than it is renders those keys unusable for the original purpose. So is it possible to remap then only when the touchpad is in use? Or the other way around not to...
  4. Possible left-click mouse glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible left-click mouse glitch: So I was trying to open an image that arrived in my desktop messenger app. And for stupid reasons I was clicking it repeatedly, you know, when something doesn't work, click it like a maniac!So I noticed that it tried to open the image, but, then closed it immediately. And...
  5. Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?: For example let's say that I have a file full of ids, and when I go to a site (which videos are indexed using ids) and want to download a video, instead of copying the id and searching it in my file I can just add something like "check for duplicate" which does that for me....
  6. (HELP) left clicking on windows and search button wont work and right clicking on taskbar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HELP) left clicking on windows and search button wont work and right clicking on taskbar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IshaanDewan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib02af/help_left_clicking_on_windows_and_search_button/
  7. Though clicking on "Search" window is supposed to add the "Search" tab for search options,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Though clicking on "Search" window is supposed to add the "Search" tab for search options,...: I know you can type options in the "Search" window like "File:", I want the Search tab available. Any suggestions would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/though-clicking-on-search-window-is-supposed-to/642722f9-4925-42a1-b058-142f5a0878fc"
  8. Left Mouse Click Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Mouse Click Options: How do I delete "wrong" left click options in the drop down menu 26090
  9. No left click

in Windows 10 Support
    No left click: My mouse will left click toget me to a site, but will not work when I get there. For example, it got me here but will not open any items. I'm typing this on a tablet since the desktop mouse does not work. Right click seems to be fine. The drivers are up to date. It seems to...
  10. Windows 10 start menu key left click options not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu key left click options not working: Good day, good people. My windows 10 left click menu doesn't bring up the menu tray anymore since after I shut down my system using the alt+f4 combination keys. Likewise, neither the running apps tray nor the network one opens up on left click. I also cannot multitask anymore...