Windows 10: Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

Discus and support Left click the Start menu and the screen locks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew Rice andrew.rice, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks.

:)

Drew Rice andrew.rice, Mar 11, 2022

2. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 11, 2022
  3. Changing lock screen photos

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Lock screen.
    • In the right pane, select Pictures from the drop down list under
      Background.
    • Select the picture from the list or click on Browse to select your saved images and set as lock screen image.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 11, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

1. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks - Similar Threads - Left click Start

2. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click the Start menu and the screen locks: Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-the-start-menu-and-the-screen-locks/867eaa16-4b7b-4f31-a795-e8afe00a5bc5
  3. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click the Start menu and the screen locks: Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-the-start-menu-and-the-screen-locks/867eaa16-4b7b-4f31-a795-e8afe00a5bc5
  4. No left hand start menu!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No left hand start menu!: I am using the windows insider edition, and I would like to get rid of the start menu that the windows flag opens without tiles in it and have the tiles float on the desktop. Can this be done? Me 151559
  5. Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...

in Cortana
    Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...: Hello! When I'm opening the start menu after a fresh startup, my left click works properly but opens the contextual menu. However, if I open the search bar, I get completely locked out of the start menu (I can still alt+TAB out of it) because of the contextual menu on top of...
  6. Start menu (left)

Start menu (left): Hello! Is there any way that the start menu opens like this always? (Want the Windows 10 start menu to show the expanded start menu) [img] 125495
  7. Cannot change Start menu settings for "Left Click opens:"

Cannot change Start menu settings for "Left Click opens:": Just upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. I want to change the Settings for Classic Start Menu 4.2.1. I right click on the Start button, open Settings. Pop is on the Controls tab. I want to change the default for "Left Click opens" from Classic Start menu to the Windows 10 Start...
  8. Lock screen to Start Menu

Lock screen to Start Menu: How do I get the computer to go from the Lock screen directly to the Start screen, without going to the Desktop first ? 53575
  9. Unable to Left-Click on Windows 10 Start Menu, But Right Click Works

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Left-Click on Windows 10 Start Menu, But Right Click Works: I ran the System File Checker as suggested; it detected no problems. I have two PCs with Windows 10. On the one that I upgraded to Windows 10 most recently, I have no problem. On the one that I upgraded about 9 months before that (it is a Samsung laptop), I can only access...
  10. Left click start menu makes desktop icon disappear.

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click start menu makes desktop icon disappear.: A customer brought me a machine with an issue I have never seen before. All desktop icons were gone and the only thing on the desktop is 3 lines in the upper left (opens an empty start menu), 3 lines in the lower left (opens all programs list) and the power button above that....