Windows 10: left click windows logo not working windows 10

Discus and support left click windows logo not working windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 3670. April 26, 2019. As of a few days ago I if I left click the windows logo (bottom left of screen) nothing happens. When... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by treborpowers, Apr 26, 2019.

1. left click windows logo not working windows 10

I have a Dell Inspiron 3670. April 26, 2019. As of a few days ago I if I left click the windows logo (bottom

left of screen) nothing happens. When I first turn on the computer it works but if I do anything, go on the internet, etc. it stops working. I have found an elaborate fix on the internet but I think Microsoft should fix it. The right click works.

Thanks for listening.

:)

treborpowers, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

left click windows logo not working windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

left click windows logo not working windows 10

1. left click windows logo not working windows 10 - Similar Threads - left click logo

2. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  3. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  4. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left click not working: HelloIve been having an issue with my left click not working on my PC for a few months now - which has steadily gotten worse.It generally occurs if i play games or edit documents - i suspect it comes from using left click too much in a short period of time. But i have not...
  5. Touchpad and Left Click not Working - windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad and Left Click not Working - windows 10: The Left Touchpad button and touchpad gestures have suddenly stopped working on my Legion Y540. The right button works well and both the clicks are working through an external mouse. I have tried almost everything in the book to fix this - Uninstalling deviceI2C HID Device...
  6. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left click not working: My laptop not responding to ny left click idk why it's so annoying submitted by /u/rsydxn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knxc57/left_click_not_working/
  7. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click not working: Windows 10 left click not working on touch pad. External mouse same thing. When I remote into computer it works fine. ???? 98541
  8. Left-Click on Windows Icon not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left-Click on Windows Icon not working: I have seen this elsewhere but there seem to be different variations... so hopefully okay to post again The Left-Click on Windows Icon not working Packard Bell Desktop computer was 'trying' to do an update and it seems that following that the left-click option didn't...
  9. left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    left click not working: USB mouse or touchpad primary click seems to be disabled. Tried reinstalling driver. Double tap on keypad works fine. Left click works virtually over remote control ...just not local. 96431
  10. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!: Hello, I use a HP laptop & since the last few days I am not able to open any files or click on something since the left (main) key & double tap on the mouse pad are not working! Although I am able to move the cursor/pointer over the touch pad & the right click is working fine...