Windows 10: left family plan and can’t login into laptop

Discus and support left family plan and can’t login into laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can’t login into my Laptop. I recently left my family group and now that I’ve left I can’t get around the time limit that should no longer exist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Nannen, Aug 26, 2022.

1. left family plan and can’t login into laptop

I can’t login into my Laptop. I recently left my family group and now that I’ve left I can’t get around the time limit that should no longer exist because I left the family group. I’ve looked through other questions and nothing has worked. This is ridiculous and looks like it has been an issue for some time not I don’t understand how this is not fixed already. I need to be logged in for college classes right now but I cannot

:)

Ryan Nannen, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Anonimiss Win User

Family Screen time is not working!

I had this exact problem and these are the steps I took to get the issue resolved:

• Navigate to family safety settings and remove the child from the family having issues.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with local account instead
    • Follow the steps to change to a local account. When completed, Login back to your account (admin account)
    • Go back to the family safety settings and add your child back to the family group.
    • Access your childs email address to accept the family invitation
    • Verify the child now shows properly in the family settings and that the screen times are still correct.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with microsoft account instead
    • Your family settings should now take affect.

I know this is pretty tedious, but like I said, it worked for me. If you are still having trouble, I suggest contacting support and they can help walk you through the steps to get it resolved.

Anonimiss, Aug 26, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    AT&T Introduces 'Unlimited Your Way' Wireless Plans

Source: Introducing AT&T Unlimited Your Way Wireless Plans

Brink, Aug 26, 2022
  4. left family plan and can’t login into laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

left family plan and can’t login into laptop

1. left family plan and can’t login into laptop - Similar Threads - left family plan

2. Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?: I went into my settings and disabled all the startup apps because they were getting annoying. Then I restarted my computer to make sure the changes went through.When I tried to login afterwards, it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your...
  3. Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?: I went into my settings and disabled all the startup apps because they were getting annoying. Then I restarted my computer to make sure the changes went through.When I tried to login afterwards, it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your...
  4. family saftey plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family saftey plan: I never signed up for the family safety plan and I don’t see where my son is in my family plan but yet he can’t use google chrome on his computer because he needs permission how do you fix this issue...
  5. family saftey plan

family saftey plan: I never signed up for the family safety plan and I don’t see where my son is in my family plan but yet he can’t use google chrome on his computer because he needs permission how do you fix this issue...
  6. left family plan and can’t login into laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    left family plan and can’t login into laptop: I can’t login into my Laptop. I recently left my family group and now that I’ve left I can’t get around the time limit that should no longer exist because I left the family group. I’ve looked through other questions and nothing has worked. This is ridiculous and looks like it...
  7. left family plan and can’t login into laptop

left family plan and can’t login into laptop: I can’t login into my Laptop. I recently left my family group and now that I’ve left I can’t get around the time limit that should no longer exist because I left the family group. I’ve looked through other questions and nothing has worked. This is ridiculous and looks like it...
  8. I can’t login to my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login to my laptop.: When trying to log in to my laptop, I’m given 2 options. I can either use my fingerprint or my pin. When I try to use my fingerprint it doesn’t even register my finger, when I try to do pin it says it hasn’t been set up it has. What do I do, I can’t get in?!...
  9. I can’t login to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my laptop.: When trying to log in to my laptop, I’m given 2 options. I can either use my fingerprint or my pin. When I try to use my fingerprint it doesn’t even register my finger, when I try to do pin it says it hasn’t been set up it has. What do I do, I can’t get in?!...
  10. I can’t login to my laptop.