Windows 10: Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

Discus and support Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tawny812, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Tawny812 Win User

Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The "touchpad settings" only has a sensitivity option.The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the touchpad to open something it acts as if I clicked the secondary button instead of opening what I clicked on and if I just tap it once nothing happens, so I have to actually click the bottom button to even switch tabs or X anything out. I tried switching it back to rig

:)

Tawny812, Feb 21, 2022

2. Dell XPS12, 10130, touchpad double tap not working

Have you tried installing the touchpad software as well as the driver from Dell?

This is from 8.1, but do you have anything similar?

Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working. [​IMG]

paulsalter, Feb 21, 2022
  3. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

Thanks, attaching the SS. Not able to find the Tapping tab though! Although everything important is enabled here.

ayeitsashish, Feb 21, 2022
  4. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

double tap not working

my new microsoft lumia 640 fall from my hand and the front corning gorilla glass broke.but still the touch is working and finds the image is good.....but the double tap wakeup is not working?.if i replace the front glass, is the double tap works?.

AjithUnnithan, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

1. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working. - Similar Threads - Left handed touchpad

2. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  3. Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left-handed touchpad tap and double-tap is not working.: I have gone to my mouse settings and switched it to being left-handed. I also made sure that "Switch primary and secondary buttons" is checked in the "additional mouse settings". The buttons on the bottom of the touchpad have switched correctly, but now when I double-tap the...
  4. Touchpad double tap issue...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad double tap issue...: I have acer aspire 3 a315-33-c89l it's touchpad supports 5+ fingers tap but after a update it supporting only one finger tap. When i tried to change setiings, setting only shows sensitivity of touchpad...[ATTACH] Before it shows many gestures and settings...i tried to...
  5. Tap in the touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tap in the touchpad is not working: In my laptop tap option is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tap-in-the-touchpad-is-not-working/3851af51-b211-46e7-87f0-9bd271009b33
  6. Double Tap

Double Tap: When I want to "enter" something and I tap that key, it always returns to the same empty space and I have to re-enter and tap "enter" again. What can cause that? It is annoying....
  7. How to disable double tap on touchpad

How to disable double tap on touchpad: After this new Windows 10 update I cannot find the settings to turn off touchpad double tap feature. Its annoying that Microsoft has changed the layout of windows when there was no need to. Before the update is was very easy to do. Please can someone show me how to turn...
  8. Touchpad Tap not working

Touchpad Tap not working: After using Bluetooth mouse, touch pad tapping has stopped working, navigation is working fine, Its Synaptics clik pad V7.4. I tried to update the driver, but it shows the driver is up to date.............. Please help...... 31536
  9. Dell XPS12, 10130, touchpad double tap not working

Dell XPS12, 10130, touchpad double tap not working: Hi all. Using 10130 dual booted with 8.1 on an XPS12. I have the latest available driver which admittedly is over a year old. The touchpad does not recognise double tap to activate, such as when trying to move into a folder in explorer. I've been through every option,...
  10. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!: Hello, I use a HP laptop & since the last few days I am not able to open any files or click on something since the left (main) key & double tap on the mouse pad are not working! Although I am able to move the cursor/pointer over the touch pad & the right click is working fine...