Windows 10: Left key mouse

Discus and support Left key mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I left keyDowm mouse and do something like change width of a Window then When l left keyUp the size of Window keeps changing. The only way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jun 22, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Left key mouse

When I left keyDowm mouse and do something like change width of a Window then
    When l left keyUp the size of Window keeps changing.
    The only way I can stop it is to hit left keyDowm again.

:)

doncole, Jun 22, 2019

2. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    left mouse buttion not working

Thanks for all these helpful information, Glen. First step that we can try is to isolate if this is a hardware or software issue.

If your keyboard is connected via USB, have you tried plugging it to a different USB port and still get the same results? If you have other working mouse, try it onto your PC and see if the issue will persist and let us know.

As for the software side, check if your drivers are updated to the latest version, particularly with the
    mouse driver. If that didn't fix the issue, follow the steps listed below to perform Windows 10 Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter:

• Ttype Troubleshooting on the Cortana search box and hit the Enter key.
    • Click View All located on the top left corner of the control Panel window.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Try out these steps and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Left key mouse

Best Left Handed Mouses

Because i can't find any decent wireless mouse for left handers since...i can't remember can anyone suggest anything?

Not for gaming.

Thanks in advance

MaximusExtreme, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Left key mouse

1. Left key mouse - Similar Threads - Left key mouse

2. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  3. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  4. Mouse Left shift key and touch pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Left shift key and touch pad: Hello,Recently I am having problems with the Mouse, Left shift key and the touch pad.Machine is Dell Inspirion 7506 2n1.Dell is no help, they say it is H/W but everything works fine in Safe Mode.Mysteriously this started the day my Services Support expired.Left shift key will...
  5. Mouse Left shift key and touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Left shift key and touch pad: Hello,Recently I am having problems with the Mouse, Left shift key and the touch pad.Machine is Dell Inspirion 7506 2n1.Dell is no help, they say it is H/W but everything works fine in Safe Mode.Mysteriously this started the day my Services Support expired.Left shift key will...
  6. Can't drag, drop or mark with left mouse key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't drag, drop or mark with left mouse key: This started earlier today. The clicking still works with no issues, but everything that requires holding the left mouse key down has stopped working. I searched online and found many solutions, none of which worked for me. Restart explorer.exe, DISM command, changing...
  7. Enter key is acting as left mouse click [Solved]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter key is acting as left mouse click [Solved]: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....
  8. Enter key is acting as left mouse click

Enter key is acting as left mouse click: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....
  9. Left key mouse

Left key mouse: When I left keyDowm mouse and do something like change width of a Window then When l left keyUp the size of Window keeps changing. The only way I can stop it is to hit left keyDowm again. 135264
  10. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...