Windows 10: Left Mouse Click Options

Discus and support Left Mouse Click Options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I delete "wrong" left click options in the drop down menu 26090 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bgotwals7412, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Left Mouse Click Options

How do I delete "wrong" left click options in the drop down menu

:)

bgotwals7412, Oct 11, 2015

2. Mouse Not Left Clicking

So I've been trying to solve this problem for a long time but haven't gotten it to get fixed. I just found out that it isn't the mouse I have right now its something to do with my computer. I know this because I plugged in my another mouse and its really
    frustrating because whenever i drag something it will let it go. So can someone please help me!

Ali_Tahir2005, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Mouse left click problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and update.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Please follow the below methods to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Run hardware and devices troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Press the Windows + X, and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices
    and click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

If issue persist I suggest you to check in safe mode.

Method 2: To diagnose whether this issue occurs in
    “Safe Mode”, let’s reboot the computer in safe mode and check if the issue appears there as well.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. This helps us in identifying whether the issue is due to some third
    party programs conflict. The word Safe mode appear in the concern of your monitor to identify which windows mode you are using.

Please refer the below link to resolve the issue to perform safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 11, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Left Mouse Click Options

There is no left click drop down options menu. There is a right click context menu, is that what you mean?

Ztruker, Oct 12, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Not That left, the other left !!!
    Check Mouse properties to see if buttons are reversed. Are you left handed by any chance ?

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Left Mouse Click Options

1. Left Mouse Click Options - Similar Threads - Left Mouse Click

2. Mouse left click acting like a right click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse left click acting like a right click: Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I...
  3. Left mouse click works intermittently

Left mouse click works intermittently: Hi All, I know this question is everywhere but i cannot find any answer that would help me solve the issue. I gave up and reinstalled my W10 on my desktop. It solved the issue...until i unplugged the mouse to use it on my laptop (also W10). When i plugged it back to my...
  4. Mouse Left Click doesn't work

Mouse Left Click doesn't work: I am on a Dell Latitude 7490 running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. The left click on the mouse is not working when click on window pane buttons or when selecting items in start menu, or when pressing options like task manager after pressing ctrl-alt-delete. The weird thing is the...
  5. Mouse will not stay on left click

Mouse will not stay on left click: Ever since my windows 10 was updated, I cannot use my left mouse. No matter how many times I switch it back, it defaults back to right click mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-will-not-stay-on-left-click/538a4a2a-af8c-4325-9123-00417860cd63
  6. Left click mouse problem

Left click mouse problem: I'm having trouble with my mouse, it's a Mars Gaming MM5. The left click goes backwards no matter what function I give it. I tried switching the click to another button and doesn't give me that problem, instead the left button keeps doing it. Also tried to repair the local...
  7. Mouse Without Borders - Left mouse click not registering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders - Left mouse click not registering: I have successfully installed, linked and am currently running Mouse Without Borders on two machines. Problem is, my remote machine is not registering left mouse clicks. I can right click all day, but nothing can be selected. Any ideas?...
  8. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  9. left mouse click not working

left mouse click not working: Hi i'm not very microsoft literate so i need some very basic support. my problem is i have lost the left click on my mouse. i managed to use keyboard to access the settings and change to right click as main button and now have this functionality. if i return to left click...
  10. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250