Windows 10: Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME!

Discus and support Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I select any fileno matter what file it is in file explorer it keeps loading forever, I can't open, select, or delete any file. I can open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Putul-Mondal, May 13, 2021.

1. Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME!

When I select any fileno matter what file it is in file explorer it keeps loading forever, I can't open, select, or delete any file. I can open the file with other software, but I cannot open the file in the file explorer.

:)

Putul-Mondal, May 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 13, 2021
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME! [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, May 13, 2021
  4. Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME!

Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME!

1. Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME! - Similar Threads - Left right click

2. File Explore loads forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explore loads forever: We are currently suffering from an issue that 3 windows 11 users fail to open any directory or files with file explore.When user clicks on a file/dir, the cursor turns to the load icon and loads forever.Even if we kill and restart File Explorer/ restart the PC, the issue...
  3. File Explore loads forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explore loads forever: We are currently suffering from an issue that 3 windows 11 users fail to open any directory or files with file explore.When user clicks on a file/dir, the cursor turns to the load icon and loads forever.Even if we kill and restart File Explorer/ restart the PC, the issue...
  4. Left click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10: I have a problem with the file explorer, When I left click on any fileno matter what file it is it keeps loading forever. Anybody help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-keeps-loading-forever-in-file-explorer/94e1ea59-3815-446c-b42f-cc2bdea53745
  5. Right click keep on loading in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click keep on loading in windows 10: On Right clicking the mouse on the desktop of laptop the cursor moves to loading state for forever while the right click works fine on folder and files. And on right clicking the mouse on to the shortcuts on desktop or in taskbar works fine....
  6. right click takes forever to load

right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  7. Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.: Hello, i have been having this issue for quiet a while as it takes forever to load. I have read other forums regarding this but none has helped me and it seems like my issue is different from others. For me, a normal right click on the desktop works finethe options to...
  8. Right click on file explorer keeps loading

Right click on file explorer keeps loading: Hi i have this problem where if i right click a file on the file explorer it keeps loading and does nothing, also if i try to end task for file explorer the whole screen goes black with a cursor on the middle, the only way to fix it is using task manager to run explorer.exe...
  9. Fix Right Click Keeps Loading forever in Windows 10

Fix Right Click Keeps Loading forever in Windows 10: I'm having an issue after my windows 10 update. The mouse cursor loads for too long whenever I right click the mouse on desktop or on any folder. I've also seen some fix by doing some changes in the Registry by deleting all folders except New and WorkFolder files . The...
  10. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....