Windows 10: Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely...

Discus and support Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Royaljames99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Royaljames99, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely...

/u/Royaljames99, Jan 13, 2021

2. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and the mouse with blue ring beside it. Shortcuts like ctl shift esc, and ctl alt delete dont do anything.

I tried letting it sit for a few minutes and now the mouse is just normal white but screen still black, and no keys do anything. I was recently having a memory problem, and I turned off some things like NDU and NULL. Not exactly sure what they were but people said they might help with the problem and they did, but could they be the cause of this problem?

Also, sometimes, when the mouse is flashing, the screen also flashes between white and black really fast.
    Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely... [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated.

Bailey Monson, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely...

Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely...

1. Left screen (main) gone blue with weird movable black tabs, the right screen completely... - Similar Threads - Left screen main

2. How to fix black screen with non-movable cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix black screen with non-movable cursor?: I have been getting a black screen with a non-movable cursor almost every single time after I close my laptop. I have found that forcefully restarting it works but it keeps happening. While this isn't something I would ordinarily complain about, it has started to affect my...
  3. Weird black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird black screen: This happened just now, I have an expensive Acer Nitro 5 laptop, and while I was talking to my friends on an app app caled discord, random black screen, no cursor, nothing, I restart, and after a few seconds the same black screen pops up, there is no sound, nothing, I then...
  4. Weird black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird black screen: This happened just now, I have an expensive Acer Nitro 5 laptop, and while I was talking to my friends on an app app caled discord, random black screen, no cursor, nothing, I restart, and after a few seconds the same black screen pops up, there is no sound, nothing, I then...
  5. Weird black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Black screen before login with movable cursor (help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen before login with movable cursor (help): So after booting up the PC the Windows logo finishes loading and I assume the black screen occurs on the log in screen. I can move my cursor around and the blue loading circle flashes as well. This first happened a few days ago and I recall my PC working perfectly fine the...
  7. Explorer - Left tab gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer - Left tab gone?: Hey, as you can see on the picture the left tab has disappeared in the explorer, how do I get it back? ^^ [ATTACH] Explorer - Linker Reiter weg?
  8. Weird Black Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Black Screen: So I was browsing this subreddit and found a video on how to disable bing in windows search and I did it and It worked but then I shut down my computer and the next time I turned my laptop on it gave a black screen and i was terrified. What I did was I was just force...
  9. settings screen not movable

in Windows 10 Support
    settings screen not movable: the settings screen does not go away.The top half is all I get and it is fixed at the bottom of the main screen. restart does not help. Help! Mike 93836
  10. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen: Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and...