Windows 10: Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.

Discus and support Left shift + t does not work on my laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.Left shift + all other keys and Right shift + all keys work. there could be a bug in the keyboard driver for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesPuah, Aug 13, 2021.

1. JamesPuah Win User

Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.

Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.Left shift + all other keys and Right shift + all keys work. there could be a bug in the keyboard driver for my laptop.Lenovo Laptop IdeaPad S145-15ASTSerial number: PF1NWZ0XProduct number: 81N3002EAUBios version: AYCN25WWI have to use Right shift + t now until the issue has been resolved.I have reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem did not go away.Please advise.Thanks

:)

JamesPuah, Aug 13, 2021
  2. yogeshp1 Win User

Keyboard Issues, LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + L/R ARROW doesn't work on travelmate P645-S windows10

Recently i am facing issues with my laptop. Key combinations doesn't work especially with SHIFT.

List of combinations (Not working) :

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + LEFT ARROW

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + UP ARROW

LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CTRL + DOWN ARROW

RIGHT SHIFT + RIGHT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW

List of combinations (Working) :

RIGHT SHIFT + RIGHT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW

CTRL + C, CTRL + V, CTRL + X

Other than above 'working' combinations no other combination works with CTRL and SHIFT

Please let me know why this issue is occurring!

Is this a hardware issue/ software issue?

i have updated keyboard drivers, also uninstalled and restarted laptop & let drivers install automatically.

Also i have checked if laptop's keyboard is loose or anything... everything is fine on that side.

P.S.

Recently i have upgraded my 4+4 GB RAM to 4+8 GB RAM

this RAM is DDR3 and may not be original Left shift + t does not work on my laptop. :p

yogeshp1, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Left shift + t does not work on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Left shift does

2. Shift + t doesn't work on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + t doesn't work on my keyboard: Hello,For some reason, my left shift + t doesn't work.All other key and key combinations work perfectly fine.I am using the Snakepyte keyboard:proI've already disabled sticky keysI've tried updating my drivers has the newestI've tried using a previous driver didn't workI...
  3. Shift +t, shift +m does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +t, shift +m does not work: The problem started immediately after upgrade to Windows 11Sticky Keys are off. Keyboard driver updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-t-shift-m-does-not-work/4c1bb3c5-17b5-42c5-82f7-acb92618aa16
  4. Shift +t, shift +m does not work

Shift +t, shift +m does not work: The problem started immediately after upgrade to Windows 11Sticky Keys are off. Keyboard driver updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-t-shift-m-does-not-work/4c1bb3c5-17b5-42c5-82f7-acb92618aa16
  5. my left shift key is not working in laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my left shift key is not working in laptop: my left shift key is not working in my hp laptop and I tried all the methods that the internet says but when I'm using an external keyboard the shift is working. Only the left shift key is not working the right shift is working properly...
  6. my left shift key is not working in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my left shift key is not working in laptop: my left shift key is not working in my hp laptop and I tried all the methods that the internet says but when I'm using an external keyboard the shift is working. Only the left shift key is not working the right shift is working properly...
  7. my left shift key is not working in laptop

8. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working: i have tried reinstalling driver, troubleshooting keyboard and sfc scan but the problem exists. please help!Lenovo Laptop Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t-y-backspace-left-shift-and-capslock-not-working/2f13ca93-79ca-421a-ad7e-2f1c461887c5
  9. left shift not working

left shift not working: hey! my left shift is not working. I've tried to update drivers, turned sticky keys on and off, and reset my computer. Odd thing is when i reset it ly left shift works for around 1 minute then stops working. I need help! thanks!...
  10. Left shift not working

Left shift not working: So I was deleting some applications I no longer use to free up space on my laptop. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but not long after, I discovered that my left shift key isn't doing anything. I know there's one on the right, but I never use it (I did in this...