Windows 10: left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?

Discus and support left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; left speaker of my windows pc is not working.Is that an external speaker?. Dell speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VIVIYAN PRINCE, Feb 22, 2024.

1. left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?

left speaker of my windows pc is not working.Is that an external speaker?. Dell speaker

:)

VIVIYAN PRINCE, Feb 22, 2024

2. External speakers stopped working

Two days ago the external speakers (cheap Altec Lansing speakers) on my Dell laptop just stopped working. At that time, they were appearing in the device list. But I couldn't get them to work. The built-in speakers in the laptop were working. That night I restarted the computer to install some Windows updates. After restarting, the external speakers still were not working. Internal speakers are still working. Now the externals don't show at all in the list. I connected these speakers to another computer and they work fine. I connected a flash drive to the USB port to which the external speakers were connected to test the port and it works. Unfortunately, I don't have anything handy to test the 3.5m headphone jack. (These are 2-connector speakers, a USB and a 3.5.) What to do from here? Everything I read says update the driver but these speakers don't use a driver. I'm afraid if I buy new speakers it will be the same problem. Why won't my computer recognize these speakers? I can get by with the built-ins but they are so tinny-sounding.

projecttoday, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Left speaker not functioning properly.

Hi Friends,

I had visited Nokia Care Center five times, at the very first time left speaker was not functioning properly, they changed the speaker but phone was not packed properly. Today I facing speaker problem again as well as phone packing is loose.

Please suggest me whom to approach now because I am totally fed up of service provided by Nokia Care Center.

Thanks

Priyam Goyal

DextroktoR, Feb 22, 2024
  4. left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?

External Speaker Is Not Working

I have connected two wires from the speakers to the laptop but the external speaker is not working. The sound is being heard from the internal speaker. I have already tried clicking the speaker button in the taskbar. Please suggest me something else than
    that.

Abhinaya A, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?

1. left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker? - Similar Threads - left speaker working

2. left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?: left speaker of my windows pc is not working.Is that an external speaker?. Dell speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-windows-pc-is-not-working/825896f8-9888-4ea0-8adc-dc5ac0397747
  3. left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    left speaker of my windows pc is not working properly. Is that an external speaker?: left speaker of my windows pc is not working.Is that an external speaker?. Dell speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-windows-pc-is-not-working/825896f8-9888-4ea0-8adc-dc5ac0397747
  4. External Speakers Not Functioning Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Speakers Not Functioning Properly: External, standalone not computer speakers do nothing but make a monotonous, clicking sound, over and over, but a female voice says "Music," when speakers are connected. Doesn't the fact that I hear SOME sound mean that they're NOT blown? I've tried every troubleshooting...
  5. External Speakers Not Functioning Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Speakers Not Functioning Properly: External, standalone not computer speakers do nothing but make a monotonous, clicking sound, over and over, but a female voice says "Music," when speakers are connected. Doesn't the fact that I hear SOME sound mean that they're NOT blown? I've tried every troubleshooting...
  6. External Speakers Not Functioning Properly

7. left speaker of my windows pc is not working

left speaker of my windows pc is not working: left speaker of my pc is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-windows-pc-is-not-working/16c18f73-3c70-4d99-bcde-1affdaac9c9d
  8. speakers not working properly

speakers not working properly: Only 1 of my speakers works at a time. either the left or right speaker works, just not both at the same time. Any ideas as to what I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working-properly/ec52eae5-b3ed-468f-80a8-005ea71f0d21
  9. external pc speakers

external pc speakers: How to connect pc speakers to pc via 'USB audio stereo sound adapter'. What changes must be made to settings & how to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-pc-speakers/a8f8dbff-74ed-45fc-b27e-7b5b553d653d
  10. External speakers are not detected properly

External speakers are not detected properly: Hello. I have an Asus UX31LA laptop, on which I just did a fresh install of windows 10. I have all the latest drivers from Asus. The problem is that the external usb speakers are not detected properly. The sound is coming out just fine and the Smart Audio software detects...