Windows 10: Leftover HD

Discus and support Leftover HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Got a new Omen that only has two HD drive bays. Previous PC had 3. So, using Mini Partition tool, I formatted the leftover 2TB drive. Got rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by miata54, Jun 20, 2020.

1. miata54 Win User

Leftover HD

Got a new Omen that only has two HD drive bays. Previous PC had 3. So, using Mini Partition tool, I formatted the leftover 2TB drive. Got rid of everything I didn't need or want except the drive titles: HP 2TB (CLeftover HD :) and HP Recovery (D). Is there a way to delete these drive titles?

:)

miata54, Jun 20, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 21, 2020
  3. miata54 Win User
    Leftover HD

Got a new Omen that only has two HD drive bays. Previous PC had 3. So, using Mini Partition tool, I formatted the leftover 2TB drive. Got rid of everything I didn't need or want except the drive titles: HP 2TB (CLeftover HD :) and HP Recovery (D). Is there a way to delete these drive titles?

miata54, Jun 21, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Leftover HD

Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Leftover HD

1. Leftover HD - Similar Threads - Leftover

2. I'm currently trying to delete a leftover folder from my Onedrive. but everytime I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm currently trying to delete a leftover folder from my Onedrive. but everytime I try to...: I'm currently trying to delete a leftover folder from my Onedrive. but everytime I try to delete the folder it doesn't show anything. For context, this is a leftover folder which I have deleted most of the files already, but now only this folder is left behind and cannot be...
  3. I'm currently trying to delete a leftover folder from my Onedrive. but everytime I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm currently trying to delete a leftover folder from my Onedrive. but everytime I try to...: I'm currently trying to delete a leftover folder from my Onedrive. but everytime I try to delete the folder it doesn't show anything. For context, this is a leftover folder which I have deleted most of the files already, but now only this folder is left behind and cannot be...
  4. Leftover games from old Xbox install are stuck on drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Leftover games from old Xbox install are stuck on drive: - So, presumably from an old install of the Xbox app, I have installations of Halo MCC, Starbound, Conan Exiles, and PIllars of Eternity 2 on my computer. The issue being that these are stored on two "Program Files" folders across two drives, which then goes into a...
  5. Leftover games from old Xbox install are stuck on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leftover games from old Xbox install are stuck on drive: - So, presumably from an old install of the Xbox app, I have installations of Halo MCC, Starbound, Conan Exiles, and PIllars of Eternity 2 on my computer. The issue being that these are stored on two "Program Files" folders across two drives, which then goes into a...
  6. Leftover games from old Xbox install are stuck on drive

7. I have leftovers from uninstall

I have leftovers from uninstall: I installed Magix Sound Forge in the past and I am left with some leftovers. The only time it shows up is when I right click a mp3 file. I have uninstalled properly and have deleted files from the registry plus disk cleanup. It shouldn't be on this computer anywhere but it...
  8. I have leftovers from uninstall

I have leftovers from uninstall: I installed Magix Sound Forge in the past and I am left with some leftovers. The only time it shows up is when I right click a mp3 file. I have uninstalled properly and have deleted files from the registry plus disk cleanup. It shouldn't be on this computer anywhere but it...
  9. I have leftovers from uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows is installed on "c" drive but i still have leftovers from another windows installation

Windows is installed on "c" drive but i still have leftovers from another windows installation: Windows is installed on my C drive but i also have 2 other storage volumes that contain a bunch of other window folders from a previous installation, would it be safe to remove those folders?if it would help the folders are named "mono" ,"program files" ,"program files x86"...