Windows 10: Lefty Cursors - Windows 11?

Discus and support Lefty Cursors - Windows 11? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is Microsoft planning on having readily-available LEFT-HANDED CURSORS for Windows 11 when it releases in October? That's something that has been sadly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mrapunzel, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Mrapunzel Win User

Lefty Cursors - Windows 11?

Is Microsoft planning on having readily-available LEFT-HANDED CURSORS for Windows 11 when it releases in October? That's something that has been sadly lacking for Windows 10, and is not a difficult thing to program, include, or provide a download for that can be installed by users. Lefties may only make up 10% of the population, but accessibility is accessibility! We deserve to have pointers that face the way we write and type, not that we have to feel like we are twisting our hand to get the mouse to point where we want it. Here's hoping someone knows the answer! Thanks : -M

:)

Mrapunzel, Sep 14, 2021
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Cesare Win User

Custom Cursors

@Hopachi

I use VirtualBox to test out cursors in virtual machines. Custom cursors works on any version of Windows such as Windows 95 all the way up to Windows 11. I also tried to make 8-bit cursors and they look jagged. However, you can make a jagged cursor set just for fun. You do not have to make it, but this is just a suggestion describing that it is possible to create jagged cursor sets.

Please go to the new thread on the ElevenForums and upload any cursor set that you want to make for Windows 11. Please bare in mind that Windows 11 is not finished yet, so it is still in the works. Microsoft will release Windows 11 early next year, but the later Windows 11 is released, the better this new operating system shall be.

When Windows 11 is officially released, we shall see if this new version of Windows includes new cursor roles. In the meantime, be as creative as you can. Enjoy my new Custom Cursors forum on the ElevenForums.com site.

Cesare, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Lefty Cursors - Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Lefty Cursors

2. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  3. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  4. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  5. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  6. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  7. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  8. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  9. MSN lefties and Libbie's censor all conservative comments on news feeds. Hilarious how MSN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN lefties and Libbie's censor all conservative comments on news feeds. Hilarious how MSN...: Why do you leftists take away peoples first amendment rights? It's the same with all you Democrats. Who the hell do you think you are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-lefties-and-libbies-censor-all-conservative/8097c560-c9a9-4969-b718-e4358c1a09ff
  10. MSN lefties and Libbie's censor all conservative comments on news feeds. Hilarious how MSN...

MSN lefties and Libbie's censor all conservative comments on news feeds. Hilarious how MSN...: Why do you leftists take away peoples first amendment rights? It's the same with all you Democrats. Who the hell do you think you are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-lefties-and-libbies-censor-all-conservative/8097c560-c9a9-4969-b718-e4358c1a09ff