Windows 10: Legacy 8

Discus and support Legacy 8 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had the Legacy 8 program for several years. Until 3 weeks ago I could open and edit the program, but from yesterday it was not possible any more.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VagnPetersen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Legacy 8

I had the Legacy 8 program for several years. Until 3 weeks ago I could open and edit the program, but from yesterday it was not possible any more. Windows installer is somehow blocking. When I click yes to the …..msi installer - nothing happens, and when I click no (as was possible earlier with 2 no cklicks, and then opened Legacy 8) nothing happens.

:)

VagnPetersen, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 4, 2019
  4. felipaopl Win User

Legacy 8

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Legacy 8

1. Legacy 8 - Similar Threads - Legacy

2. adding legacy computers to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding legacy computers to a domain: We have approx 20 Mazak milling machines running either Win 95, Win 2000 Pro or Win XP. Since the beginning of the year I've not been able to re-add them back onto the domain functional level 2016. As they are old a hard drive replacement is often needed to keep them going...
  3. adding legacy computers to a domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding legacy computers to a domain: We have approx 20 Mazak milling machines running either Win 95, Win 2000 Pro or Win XP. Since the beginning of the year I've not been able to re-add them back onto the domain functional level 2016. As they are old a hard drive replacement is often needed to keep them going...
  4. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  5. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  6. XPS 17 9730 - Enabeling Legacy sleep mode S3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 17 9730 - Enabeling Legacy sleep mode S3: How Can I disable modern standby S0 and enable legacy sleep S3 on XPS 17 9730 with Windows 11 Pro x64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-17-9730-enabeling-legacy-sleep-mode-s3/34bd8822-0901-4b55-a543-bb784c31ddf6
  7. XPS 17 9730 - Enabeling Legacy sleep mode S3

XPS 17 9730 - Enabeling Legacy sleep mode S3: How Can I disable modern standby S0 and enable legacy sleep S3 on XPS 17 9730 with Windows 11 Pro x64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xps-17-9730-enabeling-legacy-sleep-mode-s3/34bd8822-0901-4b55-a543-bb784c31ddf6
  8. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  9. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  10. Error 0xc000007b running Hogwarts Legacy

Error 0xc000007b running Hogwarts Legacy: Hi Yesterday I tried start Hogwarts legacy on my pc...the game always worked untill yesterday. I got the following error "The application was enabled to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click ok to close the application. And here's what I done:Reinstalled windows keeping my...