Windows 10: Legacy 8

Discus and support Legacy 8 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had the Legacy 8 program for several years. Until 3 weeks ago I could open and edit the program, but from yesterday it was not possible any more.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VagnPetersen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Legacy 8

I had the Legacy 8 program for several years. Until 3 weeks ago I could open and edit the program, but from yesterday it was not possible any more. Windows installer is somehow blocking. When I click yes to the …..msi installer - nothing happens, and when I click no (as was possible earlier with 2 no cklicks, and then opened Legacy 8) nothing happens.

:)

VagnPetersen, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 4, 2019
  4. felipaopl Win User

Legacy 8

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Legacy 8

1. Legacy 8 - Similar Threads - Legacy

2. I will change my graphic card / doubt about legacy / uefi bios

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I will change my graphic card / doubt about legacy / uefi bios: Hello guys. This is my pc. - Amd Phenom ii X6 1090 T - 12 GB RAM - GTX 460 MSI 1GB - Motherboard Asus M4A87TD/USB3 Let me explain you guys, on many forums i have read that many guys have problems with some NVIDIA OR AMD cards, because of legacy/uefi bios, because some...
  3. Convert Mid-2011 iMac from UEFI to Legacy BIOS.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert Mid-2011 iMac from UEFI to Legacy BIOS.: Hello! I have a mid-2011 iMac with which I am dual booting windows 10 and macOS high sierra. Since it is not compatible with bootcamp, I made a bootable usb drive and used that instead. This all worked very well except for that Windows does not recognize my sound card. I...
  4. Back from UEFI to Legacy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Back from UEFI to Legacy: Hello, How we can back from UEFI to Legacy Bios? Just we need to change BIOS setting? or we need to change some setting in WinRE? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-from-uefi-to-legacy/e4f4fea1-fe1b-49d0-b70c-433c198dc55d
  5. I have to enable Legacy setting in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have to enable Legacy setting in BIOS: Hi, My laptop was reformating when it got interrupted by power outage last year. Since then, whenever I turn it on, I have to manually enable Legacy by pressing ESC then F10 which is really a lot of work. Is there anyway I can fix this? [Original Title: Legacy]...
  6. any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?

any alternative way to enable legacy components on windows 10?: I'm in need of a way to enable legacy components on widows 10 without using the "turn windows features on or off" thing in the control panel. The issue with that option is that when i open it, the window is blank where the features are supposed to be, i've tried every...
  7. How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c: i had tried everything , the ESC F2, F10, hold down the shift key, its not working the os won't even start if i push the ESC .....Please help, i talked to microsoft ,hp support, no help.......
  8. Windows 10 Changes to Reduce Audio Latency - Legacy Mode Still Supported?

Windows 10 Changes to Reduce Audio Latency - Legacy Mode Still Supported?: I do a lot of work with audio signal path artifact correction and, specifically, correction of Windows Sound Mapper audio for specific listening hardware and environments. Audio signal path latency is not an issue for me because I can correct for it in the video players (VLC...
  9. Legacy Driver Files

Legacy Driver Files: My attempts to clone an SSD before installation have failed. The "System Report" error message says "AddLegacyDriverFiles". One of the articles I read about this said Windows Update didn't carry these anymore like they used to. If anybody knows anything about this I would...
  10. Command prompt only works in legacy console mode

Command prompt only works in legacy console mode: I tried enabling legacy console just to see what it would do (I'm not very familiar with the option). After seeing that it limits the font options, I disabled it again. Reloaded console and then all the text was invisible. The console is still set to the default colors. What...