Windows 10: Legacy 9 Hints being blocked

Discus and support Legacy 9 Hints being blocked in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem with Legacy 9 "Hints". I am told by the Legacy Support Team that it is a problem with Windows 10 Security or with my Router Security.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gazza1158, May 29, 2017.

1. Gazza1158 Win User

Legacy 9 Hints being blocked

I have a problem with Legacy 9 "Hints". I am told by the Legacy Support Team that it is a problem with Windows 10 Security or with my Router Security. I have switched off the Firewall and my Antivirus program to no avail. I have adjusted the security level to 1
    Thanks

:)

Gazza1158, May 29, 2017
  2. Gazza_890 Win User

Program being blocked by windows

I am a Genealogist and use a program called Legacy 9. This program has a new feature called "Hints". Hints searches web sites to find similar people. Sadly this feature does not work. I have been in contact with the Company that produces Legacy 9 and tried
    to remedy this fault with out success. The company has now given up trying to fix it, stating that it is a fault of Windows 10 Security. The things I have tried are Turning off the Firewall, Antivirus Program. Add a exception to the Firewall and many other
    things. Any Help would be much appreciated.

Legacy 9 Hints being blocked [​IMG]
    s

Gazza_890, May 29, 2017
  3. Launchpad S not recognized in Windows 10

I have a 'legacy' midi controller (Novation Launchpad S) that is not being recognized by Windows 10 - not showing up in the devices menu, absolutely nothing. Ableton Live 9 was reinstalled with the latest version. I've done everything I know and still
    nothing. Please advise.

Omachronic, May 29, 2017
Thema:

Legacy 9 Hints being blocked

1. Legacy 9 Hints being blocked - Similar Threads - Legacy Hints being

2. Password hint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password hint: hello I ushes windows 10 pro 1809 64 bit I want to give passward in my pc,but I don't know my passward hints. so now I want to get my passward hint. what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-hint/d10176d8-5238-42a0-9a3e-d17ae82e88de
  3. Downloading Avast Free Being Blocked ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading Avast Free Being Blocked ?: Hello, Tried, several times, to download and install the free version of Avast. Thought it would be a good idea, even though I have Windows Defender running. Won't let me download it. Msg that: this filecouldn't be downloaded. Apparently, Windows Defender is blocking it....
  4. msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt is being blocked by ESET

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt is being blocked by ESET: Hello, Few hours ago, my antivirus ESET started to block msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt with IP 13.107.4.52. It happens every time I connect to Wi-Fi network. It's blocked two times every time (pictures) [ATTACH][ATTACH] Why is it suddenly being blocked? Thank you...
  5. Port is being blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port is being blocked: For context I have used the port in the past on different computers just fine, I have port forwarded in the past with no issue. For some odd reason yesterday my port 25565 was being blocked for no reason, I ended up having the reset my router (ISP instructions) and my Netgear...
  6. `Hints and ???

in Windows 10 Support
    `Hints and ???: What do you call those little pictures that popup when you rollover the taskbar icons? And how can you turn them off. I did it once but forgot how. Don Cole 126941
  7. Password hint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password hint: I have been using a PIN to gain access to my Windows 10 account. I have recently been asked for my password but I forget what it is. I followed the directions when creating this password and added a security question as a password hint. However, when a failed attempt to...
  8. windows update being blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update being blocked: When windows attempts to update, I get the message "windows could not uninstall avira antivir, it must be uninstalled manually." I have never had avira antivir, and a search brought no hits. Windows cannot complete its update until avira antivir is uninstalled. So, what is...
  9. Legacy software not being listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Legacy software not being listed: Hi all, I upgraded to 10 a few days ago and have found that, although previously installed software is still installed and accessible, they are not being listed in the "All Apps" list and also not in the Uninstall list (only software installed since the upgrade is in...
  10. Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Building an Operating System for Human Beings: Windows 8 wasn’t quite a breathtaking product, and pretty much everyone knows that after launch, adoption of the modern operating system remained very low due to the confusion created by some odd changes, including the removal of the Start button and the introduction of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. legacy 9 hints