Windows 10: legacy bios

Discus and support legacy bios in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to enable vt in legacy bios. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legacy-bios/23898b08-4c8c-460c-a565-94ef79831238 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReganEgnashiyouse, Nov 25, 2020.

1. legacy bios

how to enable vt in legacy bios. help me

:)

ReganEgnashiyouse, Nov 25, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 25, 2020
  3. slance310 Win User
    Difficulty setting BIOS to boot in Legacy mode

Hi,

I read that from your previous link...

That's why I was thinking that a wiped HDD might give a different outcome with the BIOS...

Same reason to try doing a Clean Install with a Flash Drive specifically for Legacy Bios... To see if the Legacy\ Secure Boot issue can be forced to change...

Be sure to have all other HDDs and iOmega stuff unhooked...

I am trying to force something to work on my machine by using a UEFI Flash, as opposed to the Legacy Flash I suggested you try...

I'm trying to boot off of a PCIe based SSD, and my Bios is not recognizing it in Legacy... Not even showing in Bios at all, even though it works fine for Data storage...

slance310, Nov 25, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

legacy bios

Need a Legacy Bios R9 270x

Much safer to just modify the original BIOS. The way I suggested is the easiest most efficient way possible to accomplish what you're after. Not trying to toot my own horn...but I'm an ATI/AMD BIOS modding/flashing expert. I've done it literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times.

And yes, they are listed as UEFI Supported(Yes or No).

MrGenius, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

legacy bios

1. legacy bios - Similar Threads - legacy bios

2. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  3. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  4. Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.

Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.: Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT plus i have installed it while my bios was in ufei mode. I tried re-installing the windows but faced same problem. Didn't face the problem as soon as i finished installing windows , i updated...
  5. Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.: Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT plus i have installed it while my bios was in ufei mode. I tried re-installing the windows but faced same problem. Didn't face the problem as soon as i finished installing windows , i updated...
  6. Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM: I currently want to upgrade to Windows 11. However, my computer is unable to as I have not got Secure Boot enabled. This is because I cannot boot my PC in UEFI mode, as when in UEFI mode my SSD with Windows on does not appear, i.e. the computer does not recognise my SSD in...
  8. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM: I currently want to upgrade to Windows 11. However, my computer is unable to as I have not got Secure Boot enabled. This is because I cannot boot my PC in UEFI mode, as when in UEFI mode my SSD with Windows on does not appear, i.e. the computer does not recognise my SSD in...
  9. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled

Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled: I am trying to play a game using TPM 2.0 however my pc is stuck in legacy mode even though the pc has TPM 2.0 enabled and can be seen within the system information and are unsure on how to put the bios into UEFI mode or get the pc to recognise that the pc is in UEFI mode....