Windows 10: Legacy Camera drivers

Discus and support Legacy Camera drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old Kodak easyshareC330 digital camera and a Concord Eye -Q duo 2000 and I need to get pictures off them but I can't get drivers, at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dawkman36, May 3, 2020.

1. Dawkman36 Win User

Legacy Camera drivers

I have an old Kodak easyshareC330 digital camera and a Concord Eye -Q duo 2000 and I need to get pictures off them but I can't get drivers, at least not through Geeksquad. Can anyone help?

:)

Dawkman36, May 3, 2020

2. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 3, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Missing Camera Driver

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of any third party application or malware made changes to the Camera driver.

However, you can follow the steps from
    Windows can't find or start the camera

If you are unable to open Camera after following the above-mentioned steps, please reply with the following details:

• Are you using an external Camera or an in-built Camera?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 3, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Legacy Camera drivers

missing camcorder imaging device "drivers"

It looks like the manufacturer of the device you're trying to install didn't release drivers to Windows 10.

As a workaround, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer and ask for the legacy drivers of the device for Windows 7. Once you have the file of the drivers, right-click on it and choose
    Extract. Once done, add it as a legacy driver. To do so, see the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware. Follow the virtual steps to add a hardware.
    • Once done, it will show you the common hardware types; then, choose IEEE 1394 host controllers.
    • After choosing IEEE 1394 host controllers, it will show you the page to select the manufacturer and model of your hardware.
    • To choose for the legacy driver you've extracted, click Have Disk >
      Browse. Now it will show you the window to locate the file.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions above.

John Sarc, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Legacy Camera drivers

1. Legacy Camera drivers - Similar Threads - Legacy Camera drivers

2. I lost my camera drivers option even in legacy hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my camera drivers option even in legacy hardware: I recently performed hard reset and now have lost access to camera drivers completely, please help me in recovering the drivers as I do not remember the specific names is there a way to check my default drivers?...
  3. I lost my camera drivers option even in legacy hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my camera drivers option even in legacy hardware: I recently performed hard reset and now have lost access to camera drivers completely, please help me in recovering the drivers as I do not remember the specific names is there a way to check my default drivers?...
  4. I lost my camera drivers option even in legacy hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver: I went to use my computers built in web cam the other day and it wasnt working so I looked around online and saw that it possibly could be an outdated driver. When I went to update said driver I cannot find it anywhere. Talked to a buddy of mine who is an IT guru and he wasnt...
  6. Legacy Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legacy Drivers: I recently purchased a new laptop that's now running Windows 11 and installed my previously purchased copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 11. Imagine my surprise when I found that, unlike with my old Windows 7 laptop, I was unable to connect my SONY camcorder to the new laptop...
  7. Legacy Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Legacy Drivers: I recently purchased a new laptop that's now running Windows 11 and installed my previously purchased copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 11. Imagine my surprise when I found that, unlike with my old Windows 7 laptop, I was unable to connect my SONY camcorder to the new laptop...
  8. Camera Driver

Camera Driver: <p>I have a Dell XPS 13 Laptop with built in webcam.</p><p>In a Windows update the camera driver has disappeared from Device Manager.</p><p>How do I re install the camera driver?</p><p></p>...
  9. camera driver

camera driver: My camera is not functioning. Tried to go into GoToMeeting and my camera was not working. I think I'm missing the drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver/efda5d6f-511c-4029-b992-5eaa1f5a6d4a
  10. Legacy Driver Files

Legacy Driver Files: My attempts to clone an SSD before installation have failed. The "System Report" error message says "AddLegacyDriverFiles". One of the articles I read about this said Windows Update didn't carry these anymore like they used to. If anybody knows anything about this I would...