Windows 10: Legacy Control Panel on Windows 10 could soon be hidden in favor of new Settings app

Discus and support Legacy Control Panel on Windows 10 could soon be hidden in favor of new Settings app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Albert-React [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Albert-React, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Legacy Control Panel on Windows 10 could soon be hidden in favor of new Settings app

/u/Albert-React, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Nickynoo Win User

The old Control panel may soon be gone

Heres an idea, windows 10 is new, why not have a new settings app. The control panel was included with older versions of windows, should we actually be wanting it to still be there just because its familiar and we know where certain settings are? If Microsoft get rid of the control panel no doubt we will very soon learn where certain settings are. Perhaps an even further step is to make a settings app aimed at basic users with just the bare minimum , and one for advanced users with all the settings in it. Another idea is to have a customisable settings app where you can arrange your own settings into groups, the way you like them. My 2c.

Nickynoo, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft to replace Control Panel with Windows 10 Settings app

Read more: Microsoft to replace the traditional Control Panel with the Windows 10 Settings app | Windows Central

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Legacy Control Panel on Windows 10 could soon be hidden in favor of new Settings app

Microsoft to replace Control Panel with Windows 10 Settings app

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Legacy Control Panel on Windows 10 could soon be hidden in favor of new Settings app

1. Legacy Control Panel on Windows 10 could soon be hidden in favor of new Settings app - Similar Threads - Legacy Control Panel

2. "Settings app" aka the control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Settings app" aka the control panel: Is there any way to change the layout of what they now call the "settings app"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-aka-the-control-panel/ed3d1443-6f70-4f8c-a080-3557b6043b25
  3. "Settings app" aka the control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Settings app" aka the control panel: Is there any way to change the layout of what they now call the "settings app"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-aka-the-control-panel/ed3d1443-6f70-4f8c-a080-3557b6043b25
  4. Windows 10 Control Panel Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Control Panel Settings: Windows 10 is really annoying me right now, I need to make my standard user account into a administrative account however whenever I go on the control panel or click Windows Image+ R combination on my keyboard it is supposed o give me the option of making changes to my pc as...
  5. Microsoft could soon hide Control Panel pages on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft could soon hide Control Panel pages on Windows 10: The Control Panel hosts a collection of advanced options for customizing system settings of Windows and it first appeared in Windows 2.0. With Windows 8, Microsoft decided to modernize everything and they introduced a modern or touch-optimized app that contained only basic...
  6. Windows 10 Search not indexing settings app and control panel

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not indexing settings app and control panel: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 on a Dell XPS 15 For some reason, search does not show any results from the settings app or the control panel. I have tried rebuilding the index, checking for the index in...
  7. New Intel Graphics Control Panel app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Graphics Control Panel app for Windows 10: Intel is on a journey to improve the graphics experience for over a billion consumers worldwide by working closely with our partners and customers, and bringing the gaming community along every step of the way. The Intel Graphics Control Panel is an application that gives...
  8. Windows 10 "Settings App" Disable in favor of Windows 7 Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Settings App" Disable in favor of Windows 7 Control Panel: Before we begin: - Please do not reply to this post if you do not know anything about the inner workings of the Windows 10 operating system. - Please do not tell me "it's not possible", "just get used to the new way of things", "you're wasting your time", UNLESS you can...
  9. Microsoft to replace Control Panel with Windows 10 Settings app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to replace Control Panel with Windows 10 Settings app: Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) provides users with two ways to access settings, the traditional Control Panel with access to various functions and tools, as well as the new Modern UI Settings app. The former is the more advanced option, but Microsoft is moving away from...
  10. Settings App vs. Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App vs. Control Panel?: I've tried using the Settings App, but I always seem to end up using Control Panel? Is it just me, or is the Settings App just a partial duplication of CP? 9986