Windows 10: Legacy emails

Discus and support Legacy emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home edition 64bit build 1909.When I recieve an email,I also get legacy emails going back months which include my replies to former... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Legacy emails

Windows 10 Home edition 64bit build 1909.When I recieve an email,I also get legacy emails going back months which include
    my replies to former emails.This is not just one isolated sender,is there a solution to disable the problem?

:)

Terrysutt, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Terrysutt Win User

Legacy emails

Windows 10 Home edition 64bit build 1909.When I recieve an email,I also get legacy emails going back months which include
    my replies to former emails.This is not just one isolated sender,is there a solution to disable the problem?

Terrysutt, Jan 15, 2020
  3. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Legacy emails

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Legacy emails

1. Legacy emails - Similar Threads - Legacy emails

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. VB6 SP6 IDE and legacy programs run fine on windows Xp-7-10 & 11. On W11 it will only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VB6 SP6 IDE and legacy programs run fine on windows Xp-7-10 & 11. On W11 it will only...: I used the debug feature to see that all printer commands are sent to my error section but only when using a physical printer. All the PDF printers work fine. This is all of my programs new and old. They work fine on Windows XP, 7 and 10 but not on 11. I assume it is an OCX...
  5. VB6 SP6 IDE and legacy programs run fine on windows Xp-7-10 & 11. On W11 it will only...

VB6 SP6 IDE and legacy programs run fine on windows Xp-7-10 & 11. On W11 it will only...: I used the debug feature to see that all printer commands are sent to my error section but only when using a physical printer. All the PDF printers work fine. This is all of my programs new and old. They work fine on Windows XP, 7 and 10 but not on 11. I assume it is an OCX...
  6. Photos legacy does not display my photos according to the date created on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos legacy does not display my photos according to the date created on file explorer: So on file explorer, I see that my files are sorted in that date that was created but when I double click on it and try to scroll through with photos legacy, there is a completely order that it scrolls through. I tried to reinstall and reset the app but nothing works. Help...
  7. Photos legacy does not display my photos according to the date created on file explorer

Photos legacy does not display my photos according to the date created on file explorer: So on file explorer, I see that my files are sorted in that date that was created but when I double click on it and try to scroll through with photos legacy, there is a completely order that it scrolls through. I tried to reinstall and reset the app but nothing works. Help...
  8. How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows: Microsoft launched a new Photos application for Windows some time ago. It replaced the previous version of the Photos app, which Microsoft now calls Photos Legacy. Some features of the legacy app were dropped in the new Photos app. These include video editing features,...
  9. Uni legacy window delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uni legacy window delete: Window 10 product https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uni-legacy-window-delete/a532cefd-3c72-4854-8f2a-4189ab6e5628
  10. Uni legacy window delete

Uni legacy window delete: Window 10 product https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uni-legacy-window-delete/a532cefd-3c72-4854-8f2a-4189ab6e5628