Windows 10: Legacy Geneaology Program

Discus and support Legacy Geneaology Program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; G'Day I NEED some help Please. I had to buy a new laptop its a ASUS with Windows, as I had a previous ASUS which was a magic computer Now with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by skjorsand, Feb 27, 2019.

1. skjorsand Win User

Legacy Geneaology Program

G'Day

I NEED some help Please.

I had to buy a new laptop its a ASUS with Windows, as I had a previous ASUS which was a magic computer

Now with the new ASUS with Windows 10, I find I cant download the Legacy Geneaology, it takes me to the APP section, and I cant download it

I would like to know why?

ASUS told me to speak to Microsoft,

WHY? What can I do?

Annette Aksenov

:)

skjorsand, Feb 27, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 27, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Legacy Geneaology Program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Legacy Geneaology Program

1. Legacy Geneaology Program - Similar Threads - Legacy Geneaology Program

2. Legacy conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legacy conversion: Is there a way for me to convert from legacy mode to uefi bios mode without losing data? Or if you guys know of a reliable YT video that would be a big help as well. Thank you!...
  3. Legacy conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Legacy conversion: Is there a way for me to convert from legacy mode to uefi bios mode without losing data? Or if you guys know of a reliable YT video that would be a big help as well. Thank you!...
  4. Program can’t start because d3drm.dll is missing – Legacy Game error

in Windows 10 News
    Program can’t start because d3drm.dll is missing – Legacy Game error: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers may encounter the error message D3DRM.dll is not loaded or The program can’t start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer when trying to launch legacy games on Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming rig. This post provides the most suitable solutions...
  5. Please fix support for legacy games and programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix support for legacy games and programs: Dear Microsoft, Iam probably in the minority of users here but I have a massive bone to pick with you regarding legacy gaming on Windows 10. I have a collection of legally owned collection of PC CD/DVD-ROM software I would love to run on Windows 10, yet I can't because...
  6. Legacy program data and X86 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Legacy program data and X86 files: I am updating a legacy program written several years ago. Developed in VB6 yes, it still runs, it has always installed and run under the Program Files X86 folder. All program files have installed there and the program is running. Where is the data stored and how do I get...
  7. legacy program is blocked by administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    legacy program is blocked by administrator: My computer has locked a program that I use all the time. Error displayed is "for your protection an administrator has locked/blocked this program". help is greatly appreciated Kougot...
  8. Problems running a legacy program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems running a legacy program: My friend has had this Windows XP virtual machine (running inside Microsoft Virtual PC) running some legacy application for ages. With Windows 10 no longer supporting that virtual application and no easy way to transfer it to another provider (Windows detects hardware...
  9. Access .HLP files on legacy programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access .HLP files on legacy programs: How can I access help files (*.hlp) for old programs - pre Windows 10? I think a method was published earlier but I cannot locate it now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-hlp-files-on-legacy-programs/28b3b9f8-f734-4afd-bc5d-3b0a008e20c2
  10. How to Install Star Trek Legacy on Windows 10 / Incompatible Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Star Trek Legacy on Windows 10 / Incompatible Program: This is for Windows 10. I am not sure if this process will work on other operating systems. Like many of you, I have old games for previous operating systems that I really enjoy play but are "incompatible". I have managed to get them working on Windows 10. One of them,...