Windows 10: Legacy Version on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Legacy Version on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a game on Xbox, and downloaded it on my Computer and was wondering if I could access the first version of the game?If it helps, the game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VinGassner, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Legacy Version on Microsoft Store

I bought a game on Xbox, and downloaded it on my Computer and was wondering if I could access the first version of the game?If it helps, the game is Cuphead.Thanks!-- Vincent G.

:)

VinGassner, Aug 1, 2021

2. Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to set the Ghostery Privacy Ad blocker as an extension to the Edge browser. We noticed that most of the extensions available in Microsoft Sore is for Legacy/old Microsoft Edge browser. We would like to know
    the Edge version currently installed on the PC.

If you are using the New Microsoft Edge, then I would suggest you to perform these steps to add Ghostery Privacy Ad blocker as an extension to new Edge browser.

1. Open Microsoft Edge
    2. Click on the three dots (…) from the right top corner.
    3. Select Extensions
      from the drop down and click on Get extensions from Microsoft Store
      from the left pane.
    4. Now in the new window search for Ghostery and follow the onscreen steps to install it.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Nova Legacy in Microsoft Store

I want to play nova legacy in windows 10 i does not found in microsoft store. Please available nova legacy in microsoft store.

FayeduzzamanTamim, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Legacy Version on Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store > Apps > iMobContact > version problem

Hello Yann,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to follow below mentioned steps and see if that helps.

Step 1: Check updates in Microsoft store:

1. Open Microsoft store.
    2. Top right hand corner select ‘Downloads and updates’.
    3. Click on updates for ‘IMob contact’.
    4. Once all the updates installed, restart the computer.

Step 2: Uninstall the application using PowerShell command.

1. Click on ‘Start button’ and type ‘PowerShell’.
    2. Right click on ‘PowerShell’ and select as ‘Run as administrator’.
    3. Once you see a ‘PowerShell Window’, copy paste the below mentioned command line:
    Get-AppxPackage *Imob* | Remove-AppxPackage

1. IMob application will be uninstalled successfully.
    2. Restart the computer to effect the settings.

Note: If the package full name is too long, you may use wildcard selectors to uninstall any application found in the wildcard.

For example: Get-AppxPackage *officehub* | Remove-AppxPackage

Step 3: Once after following
    step 2, try to download the 'IMob contact' application from store and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Legacy Version on Microsoft Store

1. Legacy Version on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Legacy Version Microsoft

2. roblox microsoft store version lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox microsoft store version lagging: Hi! Im getting lag in roblox microsoft store version, when i go near people that are so much my computer gets frozen and doesnt stop singing the laggy version of music, unless i restart it, can someone help me?? my internet has not has issuess btw,...
  3. Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app: Seeing that there no longer a "People" section to the Photo App, I was told to download and use the Photo Legacy app. The Legacy app does have the people function. Sometimes I like to change the pictures that display on the live tile and I could change them manually at...
  4. Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app: Seeing that there no longer a "People" section to the Photo App, I was told to download and use the Photo Legacy app. The Legacy app does have the people function. Sometimes I like to change the pictures that display on the live tile and I could change them manually at...
  5. Dolbyt Atmos Version & Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolbyt Atmos Version & Microsoft Store: Hello, I have all the necessary requirements to have the latest version of Dolby Access downloaded in the Microsoft store (19H1+), however, it keeps installing me a previous version: Latest version: 3.7.337.0 Version that downloads: 3.7.2026.0 (currently installed) My...
  6. Microsoft Edge Legacy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Legacy: I cannot uninstall Edge Chromium, and even though I tried all the other solutions, it says "Uninstalling Microsoft Edge is disabled by your administrator." And then there is a UAC User Account Control Prompt when I try to delete it. [ATTACH] [Domain covered for Privacy]...
  7. Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version: Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store AppX version 1.0 and AppX version 2.0 in the software store? or it's not possible to have multiple versions of the same app in...
  8. Is Nova Legacy available in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is Nova Legacy available in Microsoft Store?: I’d like to play Nova Legacy on my Windows 10 laptop but cannot find it in the Microsoft Store. Is it available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nova-legacy-available-in-microsoft-store/45e27dba-22fc-4523-b24a-d368b06464ab"
  9. Nova Legacy in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nova Legacy in Microsoft Store: I want to play nova legacy in windows 10 i does not found in microsoft store. Please available nova legacy in microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nova-legacy-in-microsoft-store/552fe591-1446-45ab-bad1-9bea759cd08b
  10. Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store: Microsoft's Desktop App Converter tool for porting legacy Windows applications to the Windows 10 Store is available to testers in preview form. Last week at its Build developers conference, Microsoft officials showed and talked about the company's "Centennial" tool for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adblock.appx edge