Windows 10: Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

Discus and support Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If i order for Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro, then after one year of end of subscription, Kindly Clarify the following lines... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Smit Morabia, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

If i order for Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro, then after one year of end of subscription, Kindly Clarify the following lines found from the official link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/windows-10-enterprise-e3-overview: "When a subscription license expires or is transferred to another user, the Enterprise device seamlessly steps back down to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro." I am asking clarification so as to avoid my misunderstanding and legal disputes in future. As per my current understanding, Three possible scenarios arise after the 1Y Subscr

:)

Smit Morabia, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2022
  3. How do I identify if I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise E3 or E5?

I changed my subscription from E3 to E5. How do I know if my Win10 Enterprise upgraded from E3 to E5? How do I identify them?

Savant.Superman, Nov 24, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

1. Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro - Similar Threads - Legal Clarification regarding

2. Regarding subscription cancellation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding subscription cancellation: I had a Microsoft 10 account and a one drive monthly recurring subscription. I changed to Windows 11 using the same account and now I do not see that subscription but that money is still getting deducted from my bank account. How to solve this problem?...
  3. Regarding subscription cancellation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding subscription cancellation: I had a Microsoft 10 account and a one drive monthly recurring subscription. I changed to Windows 11 using the same account and now I do not see that subscription but that money is still getting deducted from my bank account. How to solve this problem?...
  4. Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro: If i order for Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro, then after one year of end of subscription, Kindly Clarify the following lines found from the official link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/windows-10-enterprise-e3-overview:"When a...
  5. Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro: If i order for Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro, then after one year of end of subscription, Kindly Clarify the following lines found from the official link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/windows-10-enterprise-e3-overview:"When a...
  6. Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro

Legal Clarification regarding Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro: If i order for Win10 e3 Subscription for my existing Windows 8.1Pro, then after one year of end of subscription, Kindly Clarify the following lines found from the official link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/windows-10-enterprise-e3-overview: "When a...
  7. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  8. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  9. Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription: I attempted to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro machine to Windows 10 Enterprise as I believe it is included in our E3 subscription. I used the instructions here; specifically I applied the command cscript.exe c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43. I am...
  10. Windows 10 Clarification

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Clarification: Hi , Could someone just help me i`m i bit confused 1...I have got the upgrade icon and have done whats needed to up from 7 to 10 ,will i get (or be able to download) a hard copy of my OS for future use 2... I have also got build 10130 on my desktop will that upgraded to...