Windows 10: legal department

Discus and support legal department in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lost business, Nov 8, 2018.

1. legal department

I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the times my pc has locked up on full power attempting to update (20), all of my PC service receipts from service companies, and my hours of lost work. I cannot seem to find a legal department, I am prepared with a list of over 40 hours lost, over 75kwh of lost electrical power through locked high draw due to update freezing that I have spent countless hours trying to completely remove, and overall lost business and expenses to boot. Im looking to settle through an arbitrator, if this cannot be done or fails to be recognized I simply will not be the one contacting microsoft next. Your updates are immensely useless. I have switched all but my expensive PC to linux or MAC but I have over 2 thousand in a pc I bought that is getting no real good use. So as I say where is the legal team and can I get their contact information directly?

:)

lost business, Nov 8, 2018

2. Copying DVD to HDD. Legal?

These laws are stupid. They do need to be overhauled and written from scratch instead of piling new laws on top old laws without regard to if it makes sense or not.

On a side note

*Little know stupid law: C.B. Radio boosters are legal to buy, legal to sell, legal to own. It is illegal to use any device to boost the signal broadcast strength of a C.B. radio unless you a civil servant (law enforcement, Fire department, etc.). The only civil servant departments that offiicially have C.B. boosters listed as usable equipment is Highway Patrol and Forest Rangers.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Nov 8, 2018
  4. legal department

is it legal to hack

I'm sure Nokia are aware of certain web sites that give tutorials to hack Nokia phones and will have a legal department that will decide what laws (if any) are being broken.

If you feel that you would like to report any web sites to Nokia then please do by using the Contact support button at the top of this page.

All the best.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

legal department

1. legal department - Similar Threads - legal department

2. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  3. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  4. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  5. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  6. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

7. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  8. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....
  9. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...
  10. How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...

How is it legal for Samsung to make employees lie about knowing they have issues updating...: I have the laptop Samsung Galaxy book Go I bought in 2022 I've probably used this laptop for less than 3 hours I turned it on the other day and it attempted to update Windows on its own and went straight into recovery screen and will not move from there I've tried contacting...