Windows 10: legal free windows activation

Discus and support legal free windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rafikrou, Mar 10, 2022.

1. rafikrou Win User

legal free windows activation

Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free days with windows 10 Entreprise LTSC evaluation legal way Now that days pass and don't have to pay , I am really thinking to quit windows and install Linux or whatever .Is there a way to have a free version I think it's called "licence" of windows for a long time ? Thanks so mush .

:)

rafikrou, Mar 10, 2022

2. Windows not activated Legality

At section 5

It states the following :

Authorized
    Software and Activation.
    You are authorized to use
    this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method.

So Is it legal to use windows 10 without activation ?

If not , why is it almost free and you can skip entering product key during installation ?

and why does Microsoft enable us to install without a product key if it is not legal to use it without activation?

AbdoulRahman Bahnas, Mar 10, 2022
  3. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Hello,

I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10?

This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?

HeyNeahmiah, Mar 10, 2022
  4. legal free windows activation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 10, 2022
Thema:

legal free windows activation

1. legal free windows activation - Similar Threads - legal free activation

2. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free: I have an inquiry, over a year ago I had used msmg toolkit and ntlite to modify ISOs and give them out for free no one end up installing them but I'm worried about if it was legal or not and what I should do about it am I in trouble....
  3. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free: I have an inquiry, over a year ago I had used msmg toolkit and ntlite to modify ISOs and give them out for free no one end up installing them but I'm worried about if it was legal or not and what I should do about it am I in trouble....
  4. Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?: I have seen several sources claiming that, since its 23rd anniversary in 2018, Windows 95 is legally available as a free app to download. I have been unable to find anything on the official Microsoft website stating this, and all of the forum answers stating that it is not...
  5. Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?: I have seen several sources claiming that, since its 23rd anniversary in 2018, Windows 95 is legally available as a free app to download. I have been unable to find anything on the official Microsoft website stating this, and all of the forum answers stating that it is not...
  6. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  7. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  8. Is this activation key legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this activation key legal?: https://shopee.com.my/Windows-10-Pro-Home-Ent-8-8.1Pro-7Pro-Ultimate-Office-Free-office-365--i.50478724.3649188183 retailer like this selling windows product key for usd1, is this actually legal?...
  9. Windows not activated Legality

Windows not activated Legality: At section 5 It states the following : Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method. So Is it legal to use...
  10. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...