Windows 10: legal name Change Request

Discus and support legal name Change Request in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,I want to change legal name of me for my certification as its wrong. I have submitted a case on this Case ID : 2301280060000088 May i know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Preamkumar Nandagopal, Jan 30, 2023.

1. legal name Change Request

Hi Team,I want to change legal name of me for my certification as its wrong. I have submitted a case on this Case ID : 2301280060000088 May i know the update on the above case raised.Thanks

:)

Preamkumar Nandagopal, Jan 30, 2023

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Request for a name change?

in all honesty when your request a name change the old name goes into the junk pile

eidairaman1, Jan 30, 2023
  4. legal name Change Request

Request for a name change?

I prefer optimism.
    Best regards,
    [size=+3]lyndonrakista-garyinhere[/size]

garyinhere, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

legal name Change Request

1. legal name Change Request - Similar Threads - legal name Change

2. How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?: How to change my Legal Name when the name is printed on any certificates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-legal-name-when-the-name-will-be/9c3871ec-3266-4574-a76e-84622cdeb82d
  3. How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my Legal Name when the name will be printed on any certificates?: How to change my Legal Name when the name is printed on any certificates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-legal-name-when-the-name-will-be/9c3871ec-3266-4574-a76e-84622cdeb82d
  4. Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile: Hi MCP Support Team, I've incorrect legal name in Microsoft Certification Profile. I'm concerned I will not be allowed to attend certification exams if my name does not exactly match my ID. Could you please assist me to update my name from Nancy Maria Jone A E to Nancy Maria...
  5. Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile

Update the Legal Name in Certification Profile: Hi MCP Support Team, I've incorrect legal name in Microsoft Certification Profile. I'm concerned I will not be allowed to attend certification exams if my name does not exactly match my ID. Could you please assist me to update my name from Nancy Maria Jone A E to Nancy Maria...
  6. How can I change legal name in my certification profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change legal name in my certification profile?: I would like to change my legal name in my certification profile, but the field is not editable.Please support. I don't want to have troubles during the exam....
  7. How can I change legal name in my certification profile?

How can I change legal name in my certification profile?: I would like to change my legal name in my certification profile, but the field is not editable.Please support. I don't want to have troubles during the exam....
  8. How can I change legal name in my certification profile?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. legal name Change Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legal name Change Request: Hi Team,I want to change legal name of me for my certification as its wrong. I have submitted a case on this Case ID : 2301280060000088 May i know the update on the above case raised.Thanks...
  10. LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME onto computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME onto computer: I am a senior who had a legal name change. I have been trying to change my name in everything from Windows 10 student to Word, Excel (both 2013), etc. I want to add my new name at my old email address and make that the new administrator. When I save a Word document...