Windows 10: Legal or not to sold refurb pc with windows 7legal key updated to windows 10 ?

Discus and support Legal or not to sold refurb pc with windows 7legal key updated to windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Legal or not to sold refurb pc with windows 7legal key updated to windows 10 ? example : activate windows 10 with windows 7 home/pro legal key ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fredo138, Jan 15, 2020.

1. fredo138 Win User

Legal or not to sold refurb pc with windows 7legal key updated to windows 10 ?

example : activate windows 10 with windows 7 home/pro legal key ?

:)

fredo138, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Legal or not to sold refurb pc with windows 7legal key updated to windows 10 ?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Legal or not to sold refurb pc with windows 7legal key updated to windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Legal sold refurb

2. Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?: I got couple of refurbed PCs with a Windows for refurb PC sticker on back of them. I installed windows on a partition of a macbook and tried both license keys. The worked and upon checking one was OEM_DM channel, The other was OEM_something_something channel.I'm not sure if...
  3. Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?: I got couple of refurbed PCs with a Windows for refurb PC sticker on back of them. I installed windows on a partition of a macbook and tried both license keys. The worked and upon checking one was OEM_DM channel, The other was OEM_something_something channel.I'm not sure if...
  4. Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 home for refurb pcs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home for refurb pcs: Dear Microsoft, dear Community,I just bought a new laptop and it came with a sticker saying that it runs a Windows 10 Home for Refurb Pcs.Now since this was or should've been a completely new laptop Asus Zenbook 14 OLED I contacted the seller.They said that this is completely...
  6. Activation problem/Windows 10/Refurb

Activation problem/Windows 10/Refurb: It has/had digital license, when I look it up on the pc info, it shows my email address which is also my admin/info for Microsoft account..and that it's digitally and legally licensed to me.I have followed the instruction to ensure the Microsoft account/admin information is...
  7. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/7e0cf6d2-d93a-45bf-b5bf-cd42f01cbf08
  8. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/a7802569-5554-4545-a570-3f1a30a43d7f
  9. Windows 10 pro for refurb pc

Windows 10 pro for refurb pc: Hello. My company bought a refurb laptop Dell E6330, with a licence windows 10 pro for refurb pc´s. We have a hard disk, a button and a motheboard problem. We decided to buy a new laptop but we want to use the licence from the dell laptop. It´s that possible? How do i...
  10. Which Windows Key is legal?

Which Windows Key is legal?: Hi, I had just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 OEM. When I checked Windows key (by software Show Key Plus), It shown 3 keys with note: - Windows 10 Home Single Language - K62NP-KT2WK-6HX2X-B8JJR-XXXXX (Installed Key) - Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEM:DM -...