Windows 10: Legal or not?

Discus and support Legal or not? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook. Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Trivino Y GarciaAbelardo, May 5, 2020.

1. Legal or not?

I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook.
    Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this must be genuine.
    Or not?

I can't imagine that somebody would publish such an Ad on Facebook while doing something illegal .....

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpermalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D155164286048982%26id%3D113070576925020&width=500" width="500" height="5" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Note: Moved from Thai language support

:)

Trivino Y GarciaAbelardo, May 5, 2020
  2. maranna Win User

malware and legality tests

If one bought some cds and wanted to rip them to flash drive, would that be legal ?

Secondly, VirusTotal is a great suggestion in which to enter URL for security.

maranna, May 5, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    malware and legality tests

Well, things do change, but I think it is. I have my collection on hard drive, and would hate to think it is not legal. And cars these days don't have CD players anymore...

Not sure about Japan. They have some very strict rules...

AndreTen, May 5, 2020
  4. Legal or not?

Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Legal or not?

1. Legal or not? - Similar Threads - Legal

2. Are cheap third party Microsoft licenses legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are cheap third party Microsoft licenses legal?: I have a question about purchasing licenses, so in my country there are some people who sell Microsoft licenses below the standard price of around $1-4$ because usually they sell the remaining usage in the company they own, most of those who buy are middle to middle income...
  3. Are cheap third party Microsoft licenses legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are cheap third party Microsoft licenses legal?: I have a question about purchasing licenses, so in my country there are some people who sell Microsoft licenses below the standard price of around $1-4$ because usually they sell the remaining usage in the company they own, most of those who buy are middle to middle income...
  4. Are cheap third party Microsoft licenses legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  6. Is Atlas os is legal or safe?

Is Atlas os is legal or safe?: Is Atlas os is legal or safe?I found video in youtube the youtuber was telling that Atlas is official os from Microsoft and safe I want to ask that tell me is Atlas is safe or not and also tell me Microsoft official os ?...
  7. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  8. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can it be legal to force users to create an account?: During the setup of a new Windows PC, users CANNOT bypass the creation of an account with this company, neither there’s any instruction how to escape the dialog. This company deliberately conceals any guidance on how to opt out. Except for Windows itself, I do not use and...
  9. how can it be legal to force users to create an account?

10. Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?

Is it legal to use NTLite to modify an iso of windows 11?: I want to remove some stuff from windows 11 that I don't want on my install of windows using NTLite or other custom iso programs but I don't know if its legal....